Chapter 10

Previously on "Falling for Her."

A moment of silence as Marcus and Kayla waited for Jasmyn to explain herself.

"Oh that's what i thought, but thank you for the gift goodbye." Kayla said as she took the gift then slammed the door in Jasmyn's face.

"Babe you have an appointment tomorrow so you need to get some sleep." Marcus said as he started to go up the stairs.

"But we didnt even eat dinner." Kayla said with a sad look on her face.

"Okay. Don't get my that look. We can hurry up and eat dinner but when we are finished I'm going to go upstairs and run you a bubble bath okay." Marcus said as he started to sit down.

"Thanks you baby. Love you." Kayla said as she kissed Marcus on the cheek.

30 minutes later...

Marcus POV

I'm really in love with Kayla. I can't believe they I'm going to have a son or a daughter. I feel like the happiest man on the Earth. The day that I can't wait for is when I hear her say "I do".

"Babe you bath is waiting for you." Marcus said as he sat beside the tub.

"I'm coming don't rush me." Kayla said while she was talk in the bathroom.

"Yea, Yea whatever now get in." Marcus said as he helped Kayla inside the tub.

"This feels good. Thank you baby." Kayla giggled 

"You welcome anything for you." Marcus replied.

"When are we going to call our parents and tell them about our baby?" Kayla asked.

"Tomorrow after the appointment." Marcus stated.

"Alright." Kayla agreed.

Next day...

"Okay Ms.Williams. Your baby is looks very healthy." The Doctor stated.

"Great. Thank you Ms.Thomas." Kayla said.

"You are very welcome." Ms.Thomas said as she walked out the door.

"I'm about to call my mom alright." Marcus said.

"Good luck." Kayla laughed.

On The Phone

"Hey Marcus." Maria(Marcus's Mom) said

"Hey mom. I have to tell you something." Marcus said as he started smiling.

"What is it?" Maria asked.

"Kayla is pregnant. I'm going to be a dad!" Marcus said.

"Oh my gosh...Really? I'm going to be a grandma! Finally, thank you Kayla." Maria screamed.

"You welcome." Kayla said as she started laughing.

"I have to go now, but I love you both. Bye." Maria said.

"Bye ma." Marcus replied. 

"I have to tell my mom now don't I?" Kayla asked.

"Yes baby. She is going to be happy." Marcus said while holding Kayla's hand.

"Are you sure?" Kayla replied.

"I'll tell her." Marcus said.

"No I want to do it." Kayla said

On The Phone

"Hello, Mom guess what." Kayla said

"What?" Taylor (Kayla's Mom) said

"I'm pregnant!" Kayla stated.

"Really...my baby is having a baby. " Taylor yelled.

"Are you happy?" Kayla asked.

"Of course i am happy. I've been waiting on having a grand baby." Taylor replied.

"Have you heard from Jason?" Kayla asked.

"Yea, actually he is right here." Taylor replied.

"Hey baby sis. My little sister is going to be having a baby." Jason said as he starts crying.

"Boy if you don't stop crying and be a man." Taylor said.

"I'll see you guys later today okay. Love you both." Kayla said.