Chapter 9

Previously on "falling for her"

5 minutes later...
"Baby!" Kayla yelled.

"What does it say." Marcus asked as he walked toward Kayla.

"Its say i'm pregnant." Kayla yells.

"I'm going to be a dad." Marcus yells.

"I'm going to have a baby." Kayla says as she hugs Marcus.

"We have to let everyone know. I'm so happy." Marcus said.

2 hours later

"Hey come over here I'm making food." Kayla said as she was cooking dinner.

"I'm so happy that my baby is having my baby." Marcus said as he walked toward Kayla.

"I made you a special dinner." Kayla said biting her lip.

"Why is it special?" Marcus said looking Kayla up and down.

Right before Kayla could say anything she heard a knock on the door.

"Baby i'll be right back." Kayla said while she was walking to the door.

When Kayla opened the door, she saw Jasmyn standing there with a bag full of baby gifts.

"Kayla I'm really sorry!" Jasmyn said.

"You cheated on Christian with Jason. Knowing that Jason is my older brother and Christian is like my boy best friend. So basically you cheated on my boy best friend with my brother." Kayla yelled.

"I didn't know Jason was your brother." Marcus said as he started walking towards the door.

"Well he is. He just got back from New York." Kayla said.

"Wasn't you the one who kissed Jason when you knew Kylie liked him? You told her that you stopped liking him but i guess everything you say is just a lie." Marcus said as he started rolling his eyes.

A moment of silence as Marcus and Kayla waited for Jasmyn to explain herself.

"Oh that's what i thought, but thank you for the gift goodbye." Kayla said as she took the gift then slammed the door in Jasmyn's face.

"Babe you have an appointment tomorrow so you need to get some sleep." Marcus said as he started to go up the stairs.

"But we didnt even eat dinner." Kayla said with a sad look on her face.

"Okay. Don't get my that look. We can hurry up and eat dinner but when we are finished I'm going to go upstairs and run you a bubble bath okay." Marcus said as he started to sit down.

"Thanks you baby. Love you." Kayla said as she kissed Marcus on the cheek.

30 minutes later...

Marcus POV

I'm really in love with Kayla. I can't believe that I'm going to have a son or a daughter. I feel like the happiest man on the Earth. The day that I can't wait for is when I hear her say "I do".