Chapter 11

Previously on "Falling for Her"

On The Phone

"Hello, Mom guess what." Kayla said.

"What?" Taylor (Kayla's Mom) said.

"I'm pregnant!" Kayla stated.

"Really...my baby is having a baby. " Taylor yelled.

"Are you happy?" Kayla asked.

"Of course i am happy. I've been waiting on having a grand baby." Taylor replied.

"Have you heard from Jason?" Kayla asked.

"Yea, actually he is right here." Taylor replied.

"Hey baby sis. My little sister is going to be having a baby." Jason said as he starts crying.

"Boy if you don't stop crying and be a man." Taylor said.

"I'll see you guys later today okay. Love you both." Kayla said.

"You ready to go?" Marcus asked.

"Yea." Kayla said as she started to get up.

2 Days Later...

"hey umm.. Kayla I just heard that your cousin was talking to this boy you used to talk too." Dae said.

"You know what I don't care anymore. She always be doing that but I'm with Marcus and I love him to death so she can do whatever." Kayla said as she started eating pickles.

"Since when did you like pickles?" Dae asked.

"Dae She's pregnant. She eat everything." Marcus said as he started walking downstairs.

"Are you calling me fat!?" Kayla asked while yelling.

"Yea he is. Go beat his butt." Dae said as she got popcorn then sat on the couch.

"Babe I'm not calling you fat. Your pregnant not fat." Marcus said trying to move so Kayla wouldn't hit him.
Dae laughs.

"you know you lucky I love you cause if I didn't I would have beat yo..." Kayla says as she gets cut off by her mom coming in the door.

"Where is my baby?" Taylor(KM) asked.

"I'm right here." Marcus said as he started to walk towards Taylor.

"No you you big baby. There you are." Taylor said as she walked toward Kayla and started talking to her stomach.

"Ma you can't wait till the baby is out of me and then you can talk the he or she face to face." Kayla said as she started to eat pickles again.

"When did you start eating pickles?" Kayla asked.

"Ever since I got pregnant." Kayla said as she started to get Marcus the death stare.

"Why you looking at me like that?" Marcus asked as he put both of  his hands in the air.

"Because you did this to me." Kayla said as she lifted her shirt up.

"To y'all two should have your own tv show. Man y'all are funny.  Dae said as she kept laughing.

"So Kayla when are you going to find out the gender of the baby." Taylor asked.

"Today actually." Kayla replied.

"I hope it's a girl." Taylor said

" I hope it's a girl too. Marcus said

"I hope it's a boy. Dae said.

"I don't really care if it's a girl or boy. Kayla said.

"Baby you stomach is really huge. Marcus said as he started rubbing Kayla's stomach.

"Yea your stomach was way bigger than mines. Taylor said.

"Well I talk to you guys later I have to get to my appointment. Bye.  Kayla said as she pushed everyone out.

"Babe your appointment doesn't start until 3:00 it's only 12:00." Marcus said.

"I know I was talking about my sleep appointment. Duhh. Kayla said as went upstairs and got in the bed.

"I'll turn on a alarm for 2:20." Marcus said as he followed Kayla upstairs and got in the bed.