chapter 1

HELLA POV

"I'm begging you-"

BANG*

BANG*

BANG*

Tssk I didn't let him finish what he was saying and I just shot him straight for the reason that I was bored.

I'm just in a small alley because I still have to go somewhere that they make me work for but because of the trash I'm stepping on now I'm late for where I'm going and because I'm already pissed  at him .... I just kept him quiet..... Forever...

He was still blocking my way earlier and he really planned to rob me but lucky him I killed him.

I was stopped When I stepped on something sticky I bent down and that's how my eyes shone When I saw it flow His blood came from his head What I shot,

I was no longer restrained and I picked up the knife he used on me earlier, I'm not worried because I have use gloves so they can't find it with any trace that can point at me like you know  fingerprint.

My hand moved up spontaneously and stabbed him in the stomach and cut it up to the waist ..

The more I wanted the more The blood came out of him, and I mercilessly removed The only ones inside him

I was still not satisfied and stabbed him in the chest close to his heart,

I couldn't stop myself and I pressed even harder The stabbing until all the part of the knife sank,

I'm not satisfied yet ..... This is not what my eyes want to see ........

I'm still not satisfied with what I see, that's why ...... I'm cutting up her body ... taking out part of it, and then slowly removing the flesh inside her

I was annoyed because his head could not be separated from his body ... so I stood up in a rage and stepped on it over and over again.

"Fuck why is it so hard to remove !!! bwisit !!"

I'm really irritated because his knife can't cut his bones

In case I have to break it with my own hand just to break his bone, just in case I remember that I'm going somewhere,

I turned my gaze to the left and I smiled When I saw The dospordos on the side ... the devilish smile drew on my lips and My feet stepped towards it faster.

I couldn't control myself anymore and my hand moved spontaneously and then I slapped him on the neck ... I lost even more Of myself The sound The cracking of his bones because of the weight of my beating.

"Hahahahah amazing !!!"

Oo muka na akong baliw dahil sa sobrang Saya na nararamdaman ko sa tuwing nakakita ako Ng ganitong tanawin ay kusa nalang gumagalaw Ang sarili ko na para bang may sarili Itong isip,pero dinaman ako tumututul dahil nasasayahan din Naman ako.

Tumigil ako dahil nakontento na ako,pinagmasdan ko ulit at napangisi nalang ako dahil sa nakikita ko ,

Hahakbang Sana ako Ng mahagip Ng mata ko Ang ulo nya kaya namn sinipa ko Ito at gumolong sa daanan hindi pa ako nakontento at inapak apakan ko Ito hangang sa lumabas na Ang mga mata nya,haysst

Naglakad nalang ako ulit dahil nasayang Ang oras ko sa walang silbing Tao na iyon dahil may mas malaki pangpeste na kailangang patayin.Pero at least nakapagwarm up ako nakapaglaro pa.

Tinignan ko Ang folder na ibibigay nila sakin na naglalaman Ng Wala g kwentang information sa walang kwentang Tao.

ARNOLD JAVES