bonus chapter

Bella POV

Hindi lahat ng plano ay naisasatuparan..

At hindi lahat ng plano ay mahahantung sa kung ano ang ating kagustuhan...

I know I've made a lot of mistakes.

I just decided to ignore it rather than face it.

I understand that it's wrong.

But I can only depend on myself...

I was molested by my grandfather when I was 4 years old; I was too young to understand what was happening.

I thought my grandfather loved me, but I was so mistaken in thinking that.

Maybe I'm too young to understand how cruel people can be...

However, as I get older, I learn more. The way that my grandfather touches me makes me feel uneasy....

I told him to stop because of this, but he was prepared to resort to violence and threats to get what he wanted.

Despite my fear, I felt the urge to fight when he put his hands on me because I refused to comply with his demands.

However, I disregarded that idea. I fixed my attention on my tiny hand.

I clenched my fists and made a promise to myself that I would make up for what he had done to me because I was still too weak to fight him.

I never have the courage to tell my parents what my grandfather did to me because I know they are powerless to stop him now that he is stronger than they were.

Nang isama nya ako sa underground...well let just say underworld..

A world na kung saan nagagawa ang lahat ng kasamaan.. gambling, sexual,drugs ...and many more

But what catch my attention is...

The battle ground...

Were 2 or more players can pay for there life...

A place that u can play life.

Yess!!

U can free to kill or turture ..the strongest can decide what will happen to there opponent..

I tremble ... I can feel my hand tremble...

But I'm not trembling because I'm afraid in fact ...i was trembling because I'm excited

I watch care fully... everything can't escape to my eyes...there move..timing ... I learn evvverrrything...every detail..

And what more fun is... I learn it once...

Hindi naging mahirap sakin namatutunan ang lahat and so i started to find more....

From internet, watching tv, action movie everything and that's the start of of my obsession to violence..

So... I started my plan..

And I dig more information...

From his weakness to his advantage...

I learn it... everything...

And so when everything set up...

I started my plan and I succeed...

MY FIRST VICTIM...AND MY FIRST TOY

I never regret it...

Never...

And so I started to use more violence...

But my mother....

She love me and she wants me to a perfect daughter

But I can't do that....

And so nabuo si Devi...at Devine sa pagkatao ko...

Ha!

And the story started....

______________________________________

Pangbawi lang🤧