chapter 50

Third person point of view

"I think....we should give up"

Masamang tingin ang pinukol ni devi kay Devine

"Are you stupid or something?"
Iritang Tanong nito.

"No"she shake her head and look at her innosent.

"Then stop talking nonsense tskk!"

Agad na napayuko si devine dahil sa pagsigaw ni devi sa kanyA.

"Devi?"she murmured

"What?" Salabong ang kilay at iritang pagsagut nito.

"Sa tingin mo, Kung hindi kay Bella nan dito pa ba tayo?"her eyes full of sadness and hope when devi meet her eyes.

She shut her mouth because she doesn't know what to answer.

She look away at saka na pabuntong hininga,she didn't know why but she feels sad too.

"Will you just shut up!"

"No , I can't just keep my mouth shut"she complained

"Then...do you want me to cut your tongue?" She Threatening her,but Devine stand up bravely and glared her

"Do you think its work your threats to me?huh?" her soft voice was gone and her voice is scary like devi and bella do when they angry.

Devi shock of what devine change attitude,pero agad fin na napalitan ng ngisi.

"So.....matapang kana?good acting Devine, that's good"she clapped her hand and smirk at her.

Napatigil din sya ng mas sumama pa ang tingin ni devine sa kanya,to a cute rabbit turn to a hungy lion that anytime will ready to bite you.

Her eyes is burning that make Devi shiver she didn't expect Devine to be scary like hell.

"Don't forget Devi that we just not shared body also emotions, thoughts and everything that can be connect with the three of us, the bond of our body and soul are same,we are just one and the real one is Bella and the both of us?.........is just her ILLUSION, dahil kung totoosin were both not exited here if is not because of her.....SHE CREATED US.......so know your place HELLA DEVI...... KNOW YOUR PLACE"she turn her back and sit where she sitted and look at her coldly.

Devi bite her lips and glared her but devine coldly ignore her.

"Ha!you talk like your Innosent,did you forget...you help me to get rid of her"a devilish smile appeared to her ,but devine smirk at her.

"Of course not,why would I forget how you beg for me just to help you to get rid of her"

"She's the strongest because she's the real one, we're just share her strength, intelligence and body,just because she letting us to used it.....but what we returned to her?we betrayed her...,we both lock her here because of our selfishness...alam ko na alam mona na dapat wala na tayo dito kung gugustuhin nya but she just letting us....you are the real Villian here....ahhhno i mean We are the real Villian"

Devi gritted her teeth and glared her.

"Ohhh did you cut your tongue?bakit dika na makapagsalita?"

"Ha!hahahha.... unbelievable clap* your helping the devil what will you do if she kill people of Bhaawlo ha?dont beg for me if that's the case"

"You said devil?ohhhh yeah WE are devils ha.ha.ha funny"

"You!"she pointed her finger to her detection,and devine innosent face look at her confused