chapter 44

Third person point of view

"What exactly happened that night, lady Khina?" A cold and deep voice rang out in the room Where four People, Sebastian, Prince Akhille and lady Khina (hella) sat.

"Why would I? Ask Sebastian if you want to know" she lazily pointed at Sebastian.

"How rude of you to talk about--" Akhille hadn't finished speaking. Khina immediately cut it off.

"Emperor like that and Blah ..... blah ..... blah .... blah ......, what ever"

KAYA namn bago pa mas maging magulo Ang lahat ay si Sebastian na Ang nagsalita.

"There were assassins who entered Mrs. Khina's room, there try to kill Mrs. Khina while she was sleeping, I don't know what exactly happened but When I entered I found that the assassin was attacking Mrs. Khina, I wanted to help her , but when our eyes met I restrained myself to help her because her eyes she's warned me that I should not interfere in their fight, because there she could not avoid the enemy's attack so that's why her hair was cut, I'll help her but I was also surprised when lady khina attacked the opponent and-- "

"You've stopped!" Lady Khina immediately interrupted Sir Sebastian's narration almost in detail indeed.

They immediately looked in her direction so she was just distracted by his senses,

"Someone wanted to kill me, so they sent an assassin to do that, I don't know what was the reason to kill me and reason to do that ..... All I knew was when they tried kill me .... .... and (insert smirk *) that's where their lives will end "Her voice is cold and there is no humiliating mischief.

SHe was really serious about what she said,

The Emperor stared at her intently. He saw her blank look and cold aura,
"You've changed a lot, I don't know Who you are now or If you're really Khina"napailing nalang Ang Emperor sa kanyang inisip

The Emperor is Not a naive so he did not notice the change of Lady Khina, Not only in behavior, speech, dress but surprising for him The likely that lady khina knows how to fight, How It is conceivable and of course that the lady has the ability to kill that he didn't fully think that lady Khina could do that.

Lady Khina's gaze turned in the direction of the Emperor, when she felt his gaze on hers

Hella smirk at him she knows that his movements are suspicious,
They are just too slow to think and they don't even notice their actions.

She knows that one day they will also know the secret that she is not Lady Khina ,so she is working on a way to make her suspicious para Wala na syang iisipin pa

The conversation about what happened to her took a while.

"So lady Khina, why do you have to stab yourself?" Akhille

Lady Khina sat down properly and looked at Akhille then smiled.

"To catch the enemy we have to keep up with HER plan, we will just make HER believe until SHE is caught in HER own trap"

"So you know who was behind the assassination attempt on you?" Akhille

"Yes" to the tune no lady Khina is tuned The certainty and no doubt that she really knows Who is behind The village incident.

"How's the case of lady Heidi?" They frowned at Lady Khina's question.

"Owww .... prince Akhille hahaha you're still slow but what else do I expect from you to be a turtle if you act, if it's just a snake you might be bitten because the evidence is almost in front of you" she mocked Akhille,