chapter 54

Third person point of view

HELLA could see the moonlight from where she was sitting near her window.

She took a deep breath and rubbed her forehead.

She stood up and went to the veranda and gazed at the beautiful moon in the sky

She breathed in fresh air and hugged herself because of the cold air.

Hella's beautiful hair was unkempt and she let it be blown away by the wind.

the sweet smell coming from her gives more comfort to her

She opened her eyes with a faint knock from her door.

She walk back and use her mask.

      .        (Credit to the right owner)

"Come in" her voice is weak and sleepy with fatigue.

One of her servant enter her room,he bow his head for greetings where he stand not far where  hella standing.

"Greetings Miss Hella,
this servant didn't dare to disturb your resting miss but an invitation was sent to you from the palace"

"Invitation?" Hella is curious, but to think that she received a invitation, she thought that there's something behind of it.

"Yes miss" the servant step forward and holding a golden tray with an 4 invitation on top of it he handed it in front of hella.

"Hmmm"

The servant put the tray on top of her table and put the invitation carefully.

He bow his head at saka na sya lumabas.

Hindi ginalaw ni hella ang imbitasyon at nakatingin lang sya dito.

             (Credit to the right owner)

She close her eyes and shake her head,she pick 1 of the invitation card and open it.