Chapter 55

Emperor Diego POV

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let me go !!!! bitiw sabi! ........ my baby !! she's crying! My baby pls .... sob* I need to go back plss!"

I hold her tighter because we couldn't stop her na bumalik pa sa palasyo.

I looked at Akhille with a bruised face as well as the others who stopped her. I don't know why she was like that when she woke up.

We came back here to Bhaawlo earlier, I don't know what happened to them Akhille and Miss Hella or lady khina as long as I saw them Akhille was carrying khina while unconscious

As we had planned we did, Sebastian and adam would be left to guard Bhaawlo and lead in case of a sudden attack while the three of us were going to the palace.

I was the one she assigned to distract the opponent while she and Akhille would move and scout.

Everything is in the plan and she has planned it but I wonder what happened, what exactly happened!??.

And now everyone is working together because we can't stop khina.

It was no joke that we restrained and blocked her way.

I was surprised when she stopped shouting and she held our two hands while she was holding back and .....

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

It was too late for me to stop her and let her go because she immediately broke Adam and I's hand.

She's so strong, she holding my hands tightly and twist it again.

I cried out in great pain and heard the crack of a bone in my arm, the same thing happened to Adam.

She turned around and I couldn't even avoid her right foot in my face.

I feel dizzy and the world seems to be spinning.

Iniling ko ang aking ulo dahil ano mang oras ay mukha na akong mawawalan ng malay.

Napatingin ako kay adam na wala ng malay na nakahiga sa lupa ,

Nanigas ako sa kinakatayoan ko ng maramdaman ko ang malamig na tingin sakin ni khina.

"I begged you kindly, but my patience was limited and you did not listen to me"

Halos murahin ko na ang sarili ko ng traydorin ako ng mga ito dahil kahit anong pigil ko dito ay nanginginig parin,napaatras ang lahat dahil mukhang hindi na maganda ang kakalabasan.

Huminga ako ng malalim at linakasan ko ang loob ,pero ng hina din ako ng sunod sunod na syang lumuha at napaluhod nalang

"My baby!!!!she needs me"she cried out loud ,lalapit na sana ako ng lumapit si Akhille at saka nya ito niyakap.

Napatigil ako at napakuyom nalang ng kamay ,tumalikod ako at saka na ako umalis hindi ko kaya ang nakikita ko magkahalo halong nararamdaman at napakagulo.

Sa huli hindi na ako lumingon pa dahil kung lilingon man ako ay siguradong babalik ako sa kanya at yayakapin ko sya ng mas mahigpit.

Haysst napaka turpe ko talaga....

Akhille POV

Nang magising sya agad nya akong pinaulanan ng sunod sunod na suntok,

Hindi ako lumaban at hinayaan ko sya ,dahil alam ko namng mangyayari ito sakin pagkagising nya.

Flashback

Nagmadali akong naligo at nagbihis saka ako nagmadaling papunta sa kwarto nya.

I don't know but I'm so nervous.....tssk