Hello, Goodbye.

Katherine could feel the lack of strength in her body and this is not your usual state. Slowly she flutter her eyes open and looked down to the wounds on her stomach. The only question that crossed Katherine's head was "Why haven't I healed by now?" Her eyes ran through the tied wrists and ankles, to her surroundings of what it seems like a jail's cell. The door cracked open, revealing a man with dark hair and bear standing in the way.

"Good, you're awake" he spoke with a British accent.

Katherine narrowed eyes glare at the stranger with rage, as she say, "Who the hell are you?"

"Crowley, King of Hell." Crowley smirked devilish.

"Crowley?" Katherine scoffed, somewhere between shocked and amused, "The punk ass demon from the crossroads?"

He smirked proudly, looking up for a second before glancing down at me saying, "Great – you know who I am."

"And you must know who am I." Katherine voice cracked looking for strength

"Of course darling, I need a location from you, since none of your little brothers are cooperating with me lately." Crowley glared at her, "Where's Purgatory?"

Katherine was glancing at the floor but with his question made her look went up, "What a demon wants with Purgatory anyway? You should be afraid of that place."

Crowley scoffed, "I'm not afraid of anything."

"You should" Katherine replied, faking calm.

"The only one that should be scared is you darling, if you don't cooperate obviously." Crowley says, still wearing that smug smirk.

Katherine rolled your eyes in a scoff, "Please. Have you met my mother?"

"That's the point! I want to meet her; I know you're her favorite." Crowley said

Katherine shook her head, gaining back her straight posture as she said "That's quite a death wish you have going on."

"Darling, I'm already dead" his hand went into his pocket taking something out, "but you're not – I'll have to say, you're not easy to kill but not impossible." Crowley walked around her, quickly stabbing her in the back.

Katherine turned her head to see the only blade in earth that could hurt her.

"Where the hell did you found that blade?!" Katherine snapped, jerking of the seat.

Crowley clicked his tongue as he pace around Katherine and went back to face her. "This?" He waved the bloody blade, "Found it on the Monte Everest took me months to find the bloody thing. Good hiding choice, not great but good."

Katherine glared straight into his evil eyes and growling, "Keep hurting me, I'll make sure she sees your face."

"How that actually works huh? Always been curious about that little perk" he smirked again,

Raising her chin, Katherine turned that channel she always preferred to keep shut, on. In no time she was seeing and hearing through me. ''When you're dead you can ask her."

You're going to be fine, Katherine. My mother spoke in my mind, a confident smirk grew on her face.

Crowley nod, "Get ready for tonight I have an exquisite torture section just for you."

"I'm gonna kill you," Katherine groaned while he closed the door.

He peeked through the square with bars, "I like your confidence, stupid but kind of believable" and left after those words.