Home Sweet Home

Witnessing Katherine Pierce fight against monsters was a privilege. If anybody could describe themselves to a killing machine would be her. Katherine's movements were precise and clean. Her slim body flew in slow motion on top of her prey, landing over it shoulders. Long runway model-like legs wrapped around his neck, tight and perfectly. She wrestled him to the floor, keeping the pressure around his neck, in matter of seconds his head was pulled out of his body.

Dean breathed out deeply, watching Katherine step off the floor and brush the dust on her body away. 'That was hot' Dean thought.

She inhaled a cool breath of air, feeling a pair of eyes settled on her. She always recognized the feeling of her skin crawling due to it.

Glancing up, Katherine's eyes met Dean's. She smirked and grabbed her knife from the floor. Benny observed the two of them silently flirt with each other. Neither of them had to said something, neither of them thought of the idea, but they both felt it the same way. Katherine reached Benny's side, turning to see Castiel torching an monster. Their eyes squinted at the sight of the blinding light coming from inside the monster.

"Well, I've got to admit - he's got his strong points, but holy hell if he ain't a magnet." Benny spoke.

"Well, before we found Cas you said it was my humanity that was drawing too much attention."

Katherine smirked at Dean's words. "And before we found Dean, you said it was my power."

"Yeah, those too." Benny said.

"Well, I think we're clear for the moment." Castiel catched up to them, "It does present a curious curl in metaphysics, doesn't it? If you murder a monster in monster heaven, where does it go?"

"Disneyland Wings." Katherine faked a smile.

Benny huffed, "And this is the crazy aunt I want to take on the road?"

"I am not your aunt," Castiel almost growled.

"What?" Benny's eyebrows lifted, "Really?"

"I have no possible relationship to your sibling offspring." Castiel said.

Both Katherine and Dean rolled their eyes, annoyed by the constant bickering from the angel and the vampire.

"Now, you're kidding me." Benny mocked.

"Could you two give it a rest for a change?" Dean groaned.

Castiel turned to Dean, "I have to agree with the vampire, Dean. The risk of crossing Purgatory with a seraph... It's less than strategic. And reasonably, we have no reason to believe that I can pass through the door that you're headed off."

"See, you're an intact, living human being stuck in Purgatory's Craw." Benny looked at Dean, "This dimension wants to spit you out, which is exactly what's gonna power our escape pod. Now, I'm pretty sure I can squeeze through, too. Because, after all, you take away the fangs and the fun, I was born human, too."

"But..." Katherine sighed.

"I don't think it would work for me." Castiel said.

"See, what your friend here is telli-"

"Listen to me you undead blood junkie," Dean glared at Benny, "I am the one with the mojo-"

"Pardon me?" Katherine cocked a brow, "We've had this conversation a million times already. We are going to shove Wing's ass through that portal." She glanced at Castiel, "And if you- the three of you," she looked at Dean and Benny as well, "would stop talking and get to walk, I would already be having a pizza and a night off killing. In other words, stop whining, shut the hell up and let's keep moving."

She left the gentlemen behind, as she kept her pace towards the portal back home. Dean slightly turned on by Katherine's bossyness.

"Ain't she a pistol," Benny muttered, walking a couple steps away from her.

"Heard that," Katherine shouted with a smirk.

***

Katherine felt the journey through Purgatory ending. She could sense the portal calling out to the human among them. It's been a long time coming, noticeable on the uncontrollable growth of Dean's beard. A look Katherine didn't had problem contemplating. Purgatory brought something on Dean, he looked gruff and deathly.

Suddenly the angel started to bicker and whine about him not being able to pass the portal. Katherine rolled her eyes, walking faster with Benny by her side and leaving Castiel and Dean. Once again, a burst of energy rushed through Katherine's body. She smirked, glaring at Dean, who's staring into her eyes, clueless.

"What?" Dean asks.

Katherine smirked, cocking her head towards the huge tree behind her. Dean's eyes went from her towards the tree, his eyebrows pinched and lips pouted.

"Step forward," Katherine demanded.

Dean did as she said, taking a couple step forward and being stunned by the scene in front of his eyes. Leaves started to fly from the ground. Katherine walked by him, quickly grabbing her blade and cutting her wrist. The eyes of the men behind her got widen, as they saw the red drops over the floor started crawling towards the tree.

"Dean, Benny, your turn." Katherine said.

"You gave your power?" Benny asked.

She turned her body, "That's the last thing."

Dean turned to Benny, both of them cutting their arms, doing the ritual for Benny's soul to hop inside Dean's cut. Castiel watched everything closely. After Benny's soul was safe inside Dean, he turned to Katherine, nodding his head once.

"Your turn, Kitty Kat."

She slightly smiled, turning back to the tree, she stepped and touched it, shutting her eyes. Katherine murmured a combination of Latin words. With every word she recited, big pulses of her power were expulsed into the tree.

"Shut your eyes," Katherine shouted, within seconds, a big light of her power shot out of her.

She dropped on her knees, Dean's hands were over her shoulders in seconds. Katherine panted, catching her breath for a second.

"You okay?" Dean and Castiel asked.

Katherine looked up slowly, meeting Dean's green eyes. "Peachy. Let's go home."

Suddenly two Leviathans appeared, Castiel and Dean instantly going for the kill. Dean slaughtered his opponent in matter of seconds, the angel following up his steps and finishing his. Katherine took a step into the portal, waiting with her other foot outside.

"Hurry up!" She shouted.

Dean ran by her side, turning and extending his hand for his friend. Castiel grabbed it but in that moment a pack of Leviathans appeared. Words like, 'hold on' were shouted back and forth. Castiel glanced at Katherine one last time before letting go of Dean's hand. The portal shutting instantly after that.

Katherine and Dean traveled through a dark portal, there was no gravity or even life between the two worlds. Once their body dropped into the hard cold blood, their eyes shut open. They stared at each other, breathing heavily, suddenly the atmosphere didn't felt shallow.

Dean stood up first, helping Katherine stand up.

"You okay?"

Katherine moved slowly, feeling her entire extremities. Taking a moment to assimilate they are out of Purgatory.

"How do you feel?"

She licked her lips, glancing at her hands, seeking any sign of her powers. Looking back into Dean's green eyes, Katherine breathed in deeply before speaking. "I feel... Human."