We Meet Again

You've been pouring shots nonstop for the past three hours when the first of many agonizing pulses hits your brain. Ignoring it, you went back to your job as a bartender and fake laughed with the old drunk across the bar. Over the years, working as a barman had turned into the only thing you enjoyed, aside from food and clothes.

Being on the run made it hard for you to settle, you've worked in over a 100 bars during your existence, thanks to the supernatural community. Only the elder ones, the alphas, knew who you were and also knew it was better not to mess with you. But the younger ones were stupid and naïve, and thought you'd roll over and be their personal taxi to Purgatory every time your paths crossed, when usually those meetings ended in a blood bath.

You were walking towards the cash register when suddenly another agonizing pulse pierced into your brain.

Richard, the owner of this bar noticed your condition and reached you instantly, "Kat, are you okay?"

Looking up nodding and faking a smile, you reply, "I'm fine."

"You don't look fine," he says with a scowl, "You should take the rest of the night off."

The piercing intolerant pain struck again, you tried to contain it the best you could, but Richard noticed it. He walked you to his office and shut the door behind him.

"Should I call an ambulance? You look awful, Kat."

"No. Y-You're right," you say nodding, "I should go home."

Richard nodded, "Let me call you a cab."

You shook your head, "No – I bet there's some cabs outside anyway."

"Kat, I am calling you a goddamn cab, wait here." Richard demanded, while he stood up and grabbed his phone.

The pulses kept coming harder and harder as every second went by. You needed to be alone to have the channel to your mother open. By the time you finally got to your motel room, you dropped to the floor with the last pulse, before you turned the channel on.

"WHAT?!" You groaned out loud, the pain instantly wearing off.

Mother laughed with her evil tone, "You know...If you wouldn't shut it off, I would not have to make you suffer."

"I'll take the suffering over not hearing your voice 24/7." You replied, slowly getting back on your feet.

"Always so charming, Katherine." Mother says.

Rolling your eyes, you took the hot leather jacket off your shoulders.

"You want something – spit it out."

"You need to meet the dragons and finish the ritual to get me out."

"Dragons are extinct; I thought the one in charge of that business is the vampire alpha." You reply, pacing around the motel room.

Mother scoffs, "They're not darling, they are just well hidden and the dragons are handling the ritual, since your brother is being held captive by Crowley."

Your eyebrows furrow at hearing that the punk ass demon is still alive. "He's not, the Winchesters-"

"They lied to you," your mother replies, "He's still torturing your brothers, and I need your help."

You roll your eyes at your mother's words, you always loathed it when she referred to the others creatures as your brothers.

"What do you want up here? So what if a couple of them die? The creatures are still all around the globe." You said, knowing that you being so calm in this situation made your mother's blood boil.