Wings

"Gonna ask ya' one more time," Benny gripped his blade on the werewolf's neck. "Where's the angel?"

The werewolf glared at Katherine, "Why don't you ask the princess?"

Katherine was leaning against an old tree, her eyes went from her nails to the werewolf. Benny glanced at her over for a second before turning back to the werewolf.

She grinned devilish, gripping tight her blade and walking forward to the werewolf. "I'm gonna give you two options, mutt." Katherine spoke, "One; You tell us where the angel is and you live. Two; You don't tell us and I'll personally carve your insides out while you watch. Your choice."

Katherine glared at him with her dull eyes and low daunting tone of voice. The werewolf leaned his head backwards, failing to escape Katherine's sharp knife.

"I'd do as she says," Dean said steps away from Katherine, "she got the worse temper of the three of us."

"This puppy already knows it," Katherine grinned, "I'm no bluff. Speak before I lose the tiny bit of patience I have and cut your throat out."

"T-There's a stream," The werewolf spits.

Katherine raises her eyebrows grinning, "Go on."

"It runs through a clearing not far from here," the werewolf panted, "I'll show you."

She tightened the blade against his throat, licking her lower lip, furrowing her eyebrows.

"How about you just tell me."

"Three days' journey,"

"Mhm?"

"Follow the stream, there's a clearing, you'll find the angel there."

Katherine lowered her knife, showing a bragging smile on her face. "Thanks," she said before grabbing the blade off's Dean hand and decapitating the wolf. Dean and Benny glanced at her with an 'Are you serious?' looks. She cocked an eyebrow, "What? It was my turn."

"It was mine," Dean said.

"There's millions of monsters around here - I'll fetch you one." Katherine winked at Dean before emerging through the woods. Her winning grin intact as she walks with confidence.

"She's a real handful," Benny whispered, "but ain't she beautiful?"

Dean sucked his teeth, sighing deeply, "I hate her."

Benny chuckled, tapping Dean's shoulder and saying before walking away; "No you don't."

***

Katherine, Dean and Benny have been walking through Purgatory for two days. Her head spin at the shots of energy coming from Castiel. She started running towards him, Dean and Benny following close. His light mixed with all the beast souls confused Katherine. Making her go different ways and occasionally losing Castiel's lead.

"How can you lose him every five seconds?" Benny whined.

Katherine sighed deeply, placing her knife on the back pocket. "We are on a land full of supernatural creatures, it is really easy to lose one."

"He's an angel," Dean said.

"You and Cas brought the Leviathans back, they're older than angels."

She ignored Benny's and Dean's glare and continued to stroll deeper into the woods. When another light of bolt rushed through Katherine's body, she decided to use her speed to find it's source. She stopped, leaves flying over her feets, a small smile appears on her lips, observing the lonely and dirty angel washing his face by the river. Katherine speed back, grabbing Benny and Dean by their arms and once again, speeding her way back to Cas location.