Freedom

You were sick of Eve and her non-stop road trip. Sick of being her chauffeur, disgusted of the horrible things she has created but above it all, you were tired of being on her leash. Every nerve and bone of your body missed your freedom and wanted it back at any cost, even if it meant killing your own creator.

Eve gave you the look, the one that says 'pull over by this bar', so you parked the car that you'd stolen a hundred miles back. She hopped down the car, walking towards the entrance of an old bar. Two guys were walking out of there, talking about some girls and what they did last summer. Once being noticed, they stopped their conversation and stared at the two of you.

"Heaven must be missing an angel."

You rolled your eyes at irony of that lame pick up line, observing Eve slowly caressing this naive guy's cheek as she walked by. You held your breath, watching veins popping on the side of his face. You wanted to help him but he was already doomed.

"Are you going to keep cooking failures through all the states?" You asked, arching a brow.

Eve scoffed, "It's almost ready... I just need more time for some improvements."

"Why?" You stopped, throwing your arms to the air in exasperation, "Why do you keep creating all this creatures? What the hell for?!"

She turned, her dull eyes piercing into yours, "Crowley hasn't stopped torturing your brothers... I want pay back or, better yet, his head."

Your blood boiled when she referred those disgusting creatures as your brothers.

"You want his head?" You scoffed, "I'll look for him and bring that scumbag to you myself. Just stop hurting these innocent people!"

Eve curved her lips, creating her perfect evil grin, "That's why I don't trust you... It's that humanity nonsense that keeps me from thinking you're loyal to me."

You took a step back, fist clenching tightly and preparing yourself to run. Eve smiled, tilting her head as she stared at you. It made you nervous how calm and fresh she seemed.

"Don't worry, Katherine... Once we're home, I'll work on ripping that humanity from your soul and hide it in the lowest point of our home," Eve said with a smile.

She turned and kept her pace into the bar. A sigh of relief was thrown out yet you remained nervous. Hoping for the best; that those Winchesters had found the Phoenix ashes before it's too late and you're trapped back in your worst nightmare.

Eve's touching people, whom are instantly turning into all horrors of things. As if you owned the place you strolled into the back of the bar, grabbing a bottle of whiskey and having a sip from its top. Not bothering to even take a glass.

Tonight was going to be a long one.

You sat on top of the counter and watched the horror show lead by the mother of all monsters. You hissed after taking a mouthful of the hard liquor. One of Eve's abominations started crawling towards you, its intent of ripping you apart coming out of its hungry stare. Using your supernatural speed, you got behind it and snapped its neck in matter of seconds. The body dropped dead on the floor. As if it was nothing, you paced by it and took your seat back on top of the counter, taking another drink and feeling Eve's eyes on you. You glared at her and shrugged with a smug smirk on your face.

"Sorry, you still haven't made another creature even close to my league."

After a long night of being witness of her failures, she finally called it off and wanted to get some rest. You had finished the entire bottle of whiskey and two more back at the bar, but that was one of the downsides of being supernatural; alcohol didn't affect you, yet you had a competition with yourself that consisted of finding out how many bottles you were able to drink in a night.