The Party

(a/n)

so, I'm sure most of yall are real mad rn. I've been at work most of the week and haven't found time to finish this chapter. THEN my dumbass decided to rewrite it completely, so here we are.

It took a minute, but it's here. To make up for all the fighting from the last chapter, this one has a little fluff to it. 

enjoy this phenomenal rewritten chapter <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Come on, I need to know if this dress looks good or not," Ryan yelled into the bathroom.

        It had been almost a week since the fight. Georgia's hatred for Vinnie grew stronger over the time since that day. She thought it was bad before, but once he called her that name, she stopped holding back. Georgia was almost certain that what she said hurt him, too. But, that was the point.

        "Just a second, I'm almost done," she called back. Georgia put the cap back on her lipstick and shoved it in her makeup bag, walking back into Ryan's room. Once she saw what Ryan was wearing she said, "yeah that one's good. A little revealing, but good."

        "It's a party, of course I'm wearing a revealing dress. Wait, oh god, now I'm scared to see what you're wearing. Is it a snowsuit? God, please say it isn't a snowsuit," Ryan joked.

        "It's not a snowsuit, asshole," Georgia said, unzipping the cover. Doing so, she revealed the emerald green bodycon dress she bought the other day. 

       "Holy shit, that's better than mine," Ryan said, dumbfounded.

        Georgia laughed and got undressed to put it on. 

        Damn okay, I didn't expect it to look this good.

        "Andy's gonna have a fuckin field day when he sees that," Ryan laughed.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        As they pulled up at Andy's, Ryan struggled to find a spot to park.

        "Jesus fuck there's a lot of people here," Georgia said under her breath.

        "Damn straight, that's what makes a good party," Ryan responded to her comment.

        "Let's go I need a drink," 

        The girls got out of the car and walked around the house towards the back door. Countless people had already spilled out of the house and into the backyard, leaving empty cups and other trash in their tracks.

        "Holy shit, Andy must know everyone in town," Ryan said.

        She and Georgia squeezed their way inside to find their other friends and get drinks. Walking through the door felt like being transported to another damn dimension- the bass of the music blared in their ears and the heavy smell of alcohol floated around in the air.

        "Heyy, you made it," Andy said, walking up to them. He hung back for a second and widened his eyes at her appearance, "Fuck, that outfit is killing me."

        Georgia laughed uncomfortably. She could tell Andy had already been drinking quite a bit, even though the sun was just going down. His breath smelled pungeantly of beer and his speech was slightly slurred. 

        "Uh, thanks. Listen, we need drinks so where are those at?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

        "In the kitchen. There's a few kegs outside, too, but the stuff you'll want is in the kitchen," he responded, his eyes trailing downwards.