Theft

hello besties

so here we are at another chapter yayyy

uh wtf shoutout to meli for giving me this fucking publicity

her user is vinnierunme0ver

ok that didn't show up as a link, great. but anyway yeah her book is fantastic and it gives me a lot of inspiration for what i'm writing

the song this chapter is

dancing with our hands tied (ts)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinnie's POV

Vinnie parked in his driveway and walked Georgia up to her front door.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I'll see you tomorrow," she said, opening the door and walking inside, "Goodnight, Vin, I'm glad we did this."

"Me too."

He walked over to his own front door, unlocking it and stepping inside to see his father standing there with his arms crossed, glaring at him.

"What did I say about being around her?"

"Oh my go- you weren't serious, right? She didn't do anything wrong?"

"Ever since you guys reunited or whatever, you've been a total asshole. Learn how to not be like that and then we'll talk."

Vinnie didn't think much of it. There was no way his dad could actually do anything to affect him hanging out with Georgia. He wasn't even home half the time. 

"Fine," he lied.

"Vinnie, I'm serious. You go to her house and I will personally make sure that you do not leave here until you're done with high school."

Dramatic much? He's bluffing.

Vinnie walked upstairs to his bedroom and locked the door. He didn't need Crystal coming in to 'check on him.' It was almost midnight at that point and he decided to go to bed. Today was an emotional rollercoaster. He didn't usually show how he felt to other people. But, it's not like it was the first time with her and it wouldn't be the last. As individuals, they were almost heartless. But, they were the most emotional pair.

The only reason Vinnie didn't like crying in front of her was because it always made her cry. And he hated making her cry. 

After a while, he drifted asleep and dreamt of the new day tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgia's POV

Georgia woke up to a text from Vinnie.

V: busy today?

She smiled to herself and typed out her response.

G: nope, you wanna come over?

V: duh

She put her phone down on her bed and quickly went to unlock the window. It was very possible he would just come in the front door, but the window was more fun. After a minute of sitting on her phone, she heard the window slide open and Vinnie climbed in.

I guessed right.

"What do you wanna do?" he asked.

"I have to make a cake for John's birthday on Tuesday, you wanna help?"

"Hell yeah, I love baking."

"Good, cause I suck at it."

"Pshh, nobody can be that bad. There's directions on the box."