Another Digit

My eyes were wide, and my mouth was gaping. One subscriber away from a million. I couldn't stop thanking the camera that would soon be my viewers for everything, and just saying "Oh my gosh," over and over again. It was after three AM, but I wouldn't go to sleep, or turn the camera off until I hit a million.

"Guys, this is amazing! To think, that I'm just a girl in the UK playing video games, and I have almost a million people watching me...It's extraordinary!" I grinned from ear to ear, and refreshed the page.

One million subscribers. The number gained a digit, and I screamed with happiness. "I have one million subscribers! Oh my gosh, thank you all so much, I can't even comprehend this! Thank you!" I turned to the camera, though I probably looked like an idiot, smiling so big and squealing with glee.

~Time skip~

I laid in my bed, a hint of a smile still clinging to my lips. One million...I was too shocked and too happy to fall asleep, so I picked up my phone to look at the comments of my new videos. I didn't spend much time editing my one million subs video as it didn't need it, so it was posted quickly.

As I scrolled through the comments in bliss, my eyes landed on one in particular. For the second time that day, my eyes widened in pure shock. The comment?

Jack Septic Eye: Wow congrats! Also, I'm a normal viewer and even I didn't know you lived in the UK! Awesome! You know, if we did a collab it would be the funniest video ever!

I laid motionless for a solid fifteen seconds, taking in the fact that Jack Septic Eye watched and loved my videos. "Holy shit." I whispered to myself, before frantically typing a reply to Jack's comment.

ZoZo Gaming: Holy shit, Jack Septic Eye watches my videos! You can't even imagine how much that means to me, I'm so happy right now! But wait, do you mean that? A collab? I am going crazy right now, for f*cks sake!

I sent the reply comment and put my phone down on my bedside table, now staring up at the cream colored ceiling. Woah. What an awesome day, how could it get any better than that?