Blimp Chasing

When I get to know someone, I'm a silly, loud little bugger. But of course, as soon as someone turned on a camera, I wanted to become a turtle so I could hide in my shell. Before that happened, however, Sean and I needed to decide on a game.

"Oh, actually you know what we should play?" Sean said, a very good idea probably dawning on him. I shrugged, opening Steam on my laptop. "We should play Amazing Frog! I've been wanting to play that with somebody else for a long time! Wanna try it out?"

I nodded, a smile creeping up on my lips. "Yeah, one of my friends bought me the game a week or two ago, and I've barely played it. It's so ridiculous, but fun to play." I laughed a little.

Sean grinned. "Agreed, it's so dumb that it's awesome. Okay, so if that's what we're playing, I'm ready." He was loading up the game, about to get into it. I searched my Steam library for the game, and after I found it got into it as well.

As the menu for Amazing Frog popped up, Sean turned on his camera and I did the same with his old camera that he'd lent me for the video. I turned my attention to Sean, watching him do his over the top intro.

"Top o' the morning to you laddies, my name is JackSepticEye, and I'm here with-" Sean looked at me. I quickly looked at my camera. "Zoey! From ZoZo Gaming!" I waved energetically at the camera, swallowing my shyness.

"Yep, we're here with Zoey, who just hit one million subscribers! Wooooooo!" Sean screamed like a banshee, spinning around in his office chair. I laughed quietly at him.

After turning my attention back to my computer screen, I joined Sean's game, becoming the bright green frog. "I love this game." I commented immediately after joining.

And so, Sean was the standard frog and I was the bright green frog. "It's really awesome that I get to play this game with someone else now, you guys know I've been wanting to do that." Sean said, walking around in the game.

"I'm just happy to be here, and not at all scared of Jack's 4 million subscribers." I smiled, leading my frog into the city outside. "Aww yeah, Zoey's shy. But you guys aren't scary, right? Right?! Say right you motherf*ckers!" Sean ended on a yell.

Sean and I messed around for like, 15 minutes in Amazing Frog, each trying different approaches to get to the blimps that flew overhead. "Oh, damn it!" I screamed, after getting inches away from one of them. "I was so close!"

I saw Sean's frog spring off a trampoline and into the air, flying just below one of the blimps. "Ah! F*cka you, game!" He hollared, and I watched as his frog landed face-first into the cement ground.

"Yeah, I nearly got up to one of them by shooting from a cannon to a trampoline, but I failed." I said, walking around the city and trying to find a car. It didn't take long for me to find a little orange car on the side of the road, and I got into the driver's seat.

I laughed evily as I drove, saying: "Alright, f*ck trying to get to the blimps, I'm just gonna ram things now, and go off ramps." Sean laughed after I finished. "You found a car or something I'm guessing?"

"Correct. Now taste those rubber tires!" I laughed, running over Sean's frog. "Hey, you can't do that! I'm an awesome little frog, and didn't do anything to you, frog killer!" Sean retorted, standing back up.

You get the idea. Overall, I think we played for about 20 minutes before Sean and I rammed eachother with cars, and we finally called it quits. I just quit the game, not really having a good outro. Sean didn't have that problem.

"Well that does it for this video, if you liked it, PUNCH that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS! And, high fives all around! But thank you guys, and I will see all you dudes...IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO!"