THREE

The just-risen sun shone softly on the city streets, bringing with it a flurry of early-morning  activity. Bondita was roming here and there in her room while mummering something to her. Saatvika was sleeping peacefully and saudamini was sitting on the bed.

'Kya hua bondu bol na Kya help chayeye?' said saudamini being irrated.

'arey, mini bataya toh ki mujhe aaj ladke wale dekhne aa rahe Hai, aur mujhe samaj mein nahi aa Raha ki main Kya pehnu?'said Bondita with tension visible on her face.

'toh Tu apna closet khol na main batati hu'

'Haa'she opens the closet.

'bondu kitni sundar sundar sari Hai koi si bhi phen le'

'Kon si, yeh blue wali ki yeh orange wali' said Bondita by seeing herself in mirror.

'woh yellow wali phen le kitni acchi Hai' saudamini pointed towards a yellow floral saree.

'thank you mini tune meri Bhot help ki'

'chal Ab mein jaati hu warna dida se dant pad jaayegi.'

Beside at Roy chaudary Maison all were ready and waiting for Anirudh to come down.

'kopal Jaldie kar,kitni der aur lagegi'shouted shubra from hall.

'maa Thoda samay toh lagta hi Hai na'Anirudh said being annoyed.

Anirudh's POV
I was not getting ready actually I was nervous I didn't tell maa and others that I was nervous otherwise they will make fun of me that barrister Anirudh Roy chaudary is nervous of meeting a girl. Soon we all left for devipur and after 3-4 hours we reached das haveli we were hearty welcomed by Arvind ji. Soon Bondita came up with a tray, I have never seen any girl this much beautiful she was dressed in yellow saree her cheeks were crimson red, she was blushing.Batuk was talking to her she was even stealing glances to me. We were not able to talk to each other by kaka's old regional believe that girl and boy should not talk to each other. I just wrote my telephone number on a chit and handed it to som.'som yeh Bondita ko de dena.'I whispered in his ear.'mujhe Kya milege?'he whispered back to my ear. This boy he needs bribe.'jo Tu magage sab'finally he agreed. After some chit chat we left for our home. Suddenly I felt someone is calling me she was Bondita's sister.she handed me a chit. I opened it it has her telephone number and a little smiley. I looked at balcony she was standing there she smiled at me I reaproched her smile. We finally left for Roy chaudary masion.
POV end

Bondita POV He was stealing glances from me

Bondita POV
He was stealing glances from me. He was damn hot in white men look good in white his muscular chest was visible from his suit. But what happenes from look he must agree my conditions of marriage. Saatvika and I were at room when Anirudh's brother came and gave a chit.'Baudi aapko yeh dada ne diya Hai' I let out a soft giggle on his statement.'Baudi bani nahi hu tumhari.' 'Bani nahi toh ban jaayegi.' He said and left from there immediately.I thought of giving him my telephone number. I quickly wrote it and send it to him.
POV end
They reached Roy chaudary masion nearly at night.

'kopal tujhe kaise lagi Bondita?'shubra asked from Anirudh.

'maa main Baad mein batata hu abhi thodi thakan Hai.' Anirudh lied.

'hmmm kamre mein jaa aram kar le,koyali Kopal ka Khana kamre mein laga do.' Shubra said to koyali.

'koyali study mein laga dena Kuch Kaam Hai.'

'Kopal aaram kar Leta fir Kaam karta.'shubra said while showing her concern for him.

'maa aap aaram kijiye,meri chinta mat kareye'

He get dressed in his sleepwear and was in his study reading his book but his concentration was not on his book but on the telephone. Suddenly the telephone rang he quickly picked it up.

'hello,Anirudh Roy chaudary speaking?'Bondita spoke up from the other end by gathering her all courage.

'yes,is it Bondita?

'ji,i mean yes.'

'Bondita,kya hum Kal mil sakte Hai,if you don't mind'

'oh,Anirudh ji mein bhi yahi bolne wali thi phone mein Thoda awkward Ho jata'

'toh Kaha mile?'

'mine place, your time okay!'

'toh kahaye kaha par?'

'lake ke pass wale garden par, time?'

'mm..5 at evening?'

'done'

'good night'

'good night'

Both of them didn't knew someone has listened them.

Guys have you all seen new promo?

What are your thought on this?
~♥~