EIGHT

Bondita came out of her bathroom after bathing she turned around and saw her room was smelling like roses and jasmines.she saw her mother was decorating her room senres and beautiful pictures.

'maa jab rasam Bhar Hai toh fir mera Kamra kyu saja rahi Hai' Bondita said with confusion visible on her face.

'arey Tu hone wali dulhan Hai,tera Kamra hamesha saja hua hona chayeye.'said Sumati while hanging a photograph.

'bondu' screamed saudamini who was standing near the door.

'Mini Accha hua samay par aaye gayi warna mera Kya hota?' Bondita exclaimed.

'chalo mera Kaam toh khatam Ho gaya Hai,saudamini beta Jaldie tyar kar dena Bondita ko anirudh babu log Nikal chuke Hai.'said Sumati

'Ji'saudamini said with a cheerful smile on her face.'Bondita Tu Kal mere Garh nightstay ke liye aayegi,tere liye surprise Hai'

'aa toh jaugi lekin Maa ko Kya bologi?'

'bol dena ki........bol dena ki mere Garh par koi nahi Hai Isliye jaa rahi hu'

'Accha idea Hai,ab chal Vaise sudar lag rahi hai' bondita compliment her.

'isshhh!!!'Saudamini covered her face with her hand.

'ithna zayada bhi Mat sharma'bondita said sarcastically.

'Ha Vaise bhi sharmana ki Bari toh Teri Hai'

'isshhh!'bondita and saudamini burst into laughter.

'tum Dono ki baate Ho gayi ho toh tyar Ho jaao Maa ne dekha na toh fir se dant pad jaayegi'saatvika said by rubbing her eye.

'Haa Bondita jaldi se tyar Ho jaa varna jiju Kisko tadege.'saudamini teased her.

'Ab turn mujhe chdhana band Ho gaya ho toh fir tyar karegi na Tu.'Bondita replied by being frusted of her teasing.

Saudamini made Bondita wear her beautiful ornaments and Saree after sometime she was ready in baby pink saree with ornaments who looked fantabulous.Saudamini applied little bit of khol on her eyes and behind her ear.

Saudamini applied little bit of khol on her eyes and behind her ear

Suddenly,Sumati panickly entered Bondita's room.Seeing her mother in such panick Bondita asked her.

'maa Kya hua tujhe itni jaldi mein Kaha chal di.'

'Woh Anirudh babu aur unke Garh ke log as gaye Hai unka swagat karne ke liye jaa rahi hu,tu toh badi sundar lag rahi hai'sumati put khol behind her ear,and lefts for welcoming them.
Both the girls peek from the window and sees Anirudh.He suddenly moves his graze towards the window and sees Bondita who was blushing and smiling at him. Bondita gestured something him in signs language.Anirudh was not able to decode her sign language.Binoy suddenly patted his shoulder,which resulted Bondita hide near the window.Anirudh was so lost in her he didn't noticed Binoy.

'Handsome bol rahi Hai' Binoy spoke up.

'Kya baba?'

'Bondita tumhe Handsome bol rahi hai'binoy decoded it for him.

'w-w-woh B-b-b-baba'anirudh stammered as he was caughted red handed.

'Anirudh hum sab  samajhte Hai ,Accha Hai tum Dono ek dusre ko acche se jante Hai.'

'baba hum toh mile bhi nahi fir??'Anirudh investigated him.

'bhul rahe Ho baba hai tumhare,client milte rehte hai,dost bhi Hai,movie thether Wala bhi Hamara dost Hai'

'Binoy babu'greeted bondita's father with binoy.

Beside at Bondita's room she was overwhelmed by seeing him in the suit,mascular chest,well mainted figure,perfectly gelled hair.

Anirudh was surprised by his father's words.After some time the ceremony started Bondita was brought to the venue.Anirudh was seated next to her.she was given lots of heavy jewelry and more things.The wedding was fixed for next week.

'Binoy babu lekin itni jaldi shaadi,saari tyari kaise hogi,kuch pareshani toh nahi' Bondita's father exclaimed.

'nahi aise Kuch nahi Hai, bus da chate Hai ki Bondita hamare Garh ki bahu jaldi se jaldi ban jaaye'binoy said while adjusting his spects.