TEN

Bondita got inside the room and her eyes got filled with tears Saudamini had filled the room with her and Bondita's childhood memories till now all the sweet and bitter memories were there from their favourite doll fight to eating candy floss in fair.Bondita was not able to hold her motions anymore she immediately hugged Saudamini.They both got emotional.

'Kya bondu mujhs bhi emotional kar diya'said saudamini while she wiped her tears.

'tune aisa arrangement kiya toh Mai Kya karti?'

'Waise bondu I am very happy for you,tujhe yaad hai hum Bachpan mein guda gudi ki shaadi ka khel khela karte they,aur usme Tu kaha karti thi...........'before saudamini would have said anything bondita inrepted her.

'ki ek din mera sapno ka Rajkumar aayega aur Mujhe le jaayega'

'Bachpan se do hi toh sapne they tere,phela shaadi Karna,aur dusra barrister banan,ek sapna toh pura Ho jaayega'saudamini said in disappointed.

'Ek kyu?tujhe bataya toh tha ki woh mujhe meri Padhai karne ke liye raazi Hai'

'Bondita ek baar shaadi Ho jaayegi toh fir garh aur college nahi sambal paayega'

'Mini main Bondita hu,sab Kuch sambal jaayega'Bondita said with a cheerful smile.

'Accha yeh sab chod yeh Bta Ab aakhe band kar'

'firse'

'ji Haaa'saudamini went to her cupboard and bought a box wrapped in floral print wrapping paper.'Haa Ab aakhey khol'Bondita opened her eyes.'yeh le bondu lekin yaad rakhna shaadi ke Baad kholna'said saudamini grinning.

'Tu meri shaadi mein nahi aayegi Kya,abhi gift de rahi hai?' Bondita's voice choked.

'Bondu augi Teri shaadi mein aur Tu yeh baat baat mein Rona band kar, woh to yeh gift todha personal tha esliye Meine abhi de diya.'

'aisa Kon sa heera diya Hai tune?' said bondita trying to unwrap the cover.

'Tu shaadi ke Baad dek Lena' saudamini said.

'Ab Bta aage Kya plan Hai'

'waise Kuch Kass toh nahi Hai,baki hum Kuch bhi kar sakte Hai'saudamini said grinning.

'Nahi mini please nahi,please.' said bondita begging her.

SPLASH

Bondita stood all drenched in her Saree,while saudamini stood there with bucket of half water. Bondita ran behind her to chase her,in this process the gramophone started to sing melody.

THUD,THUD

The heavenly showers began the two girls ran to the varanda and hopped like squirrels the rain drenced them completely. The plumeria (frangipani) flowers layed on the flower,while the two squirrels danced in the rain gracefully.

 The plumeria (frangipani) flowers layed on the flower,while the two squirrels danced in the rain gracefully

(for who don't know plumeria flowers)

Beside at Roy chaudary masion........

Anirudh sat on his room scribbling something on his dairy while the heavenly showers began to come inside his window he quickly went to the close the window but he stopped as soon as he saw the peacock dancing in the rain while singing his train rattle. While this process his clothes got drenced in the rain.

 While this process his clothes got drenced in the rain

Sorry guys for late update, next part tommorow get ready for regular update because I am done with my papers.

Love you all ❤❤