⌗002. [2023] Working Days

♡

I gasped and widely smile when I saw all the crew in the practice hall

I gasped and widely smile when I saw all the crew in the practice hall. They greeted me loudly and approached me. One by one hugged me. I even teared up that we are all finally reunited.

"Oh my god~," I muttered as I hugged them.

"Yah, don't cry!" they said. I laughed as I cupped my face.

"I'm so happy that everyone is here! Is everyone here? Seriously!?" I asked as I look around the hall. There was the staff who were with their cameras, taking photographs and videos.

"Yeah, everyone is here. Your dance team, your sound system crew, stage crew, band, everyone!" Manager Lee said. I pouted as my lips tremble.

"Aww, don't cry!" They shouted together in awe.

"I'm not! I'm just overwhelmed! It's been 3 years! Oh my god!" I said before cupping my face.

I felt my figure was hugged by the girls. I laughed as tears rolled down my cheeks. The girls (my dance team) hugged me as they laughed and were awed.

"Yah, our GRAMMY winner cannot cry here." They teased me. I laughed as the girls patted me. I was given tissue and I wiped my tears. I chuckled seeing everyone was looking at me.

"Okay. I'm back. I'm good." I said as I wiped my tears and nodded.

"Opening remarks, Ms Park." Manager Lee said, making the crew laughed. I laughed and slapped his arm before shoving him away. "Get away, you're annoying me." I said to him playfully. He laughed.

"I'm just so happy and overwhelmed that everyone is back here. It's been a tough 3 years. 2020, 2021, and 2022. COVID-19 is freaking all of us when it hits us. I was so sad. We couldn't perform anymore. It was so sad. I was so sad." I said to the crew. They smiled blandly and nodded.