[BREAKING] DISPATCH Released Photos & Reasons Behind DIANA & Jimin's Breakup

May 20th, 2023. By Mina Kim.

Fans were shocked to see photos of BTS' JIMIN with an unknown girl, together intimately. Fans were met with shocking news announcement that Diana and Jimin have broken up last year.

Although it wasn't told when they broke up, fans concluded that their breakup was before Jimin was enlisted into the military.

On May 20, DISPATCH released a thread of photos of Jimin with another girl on Twitter which sparked millions of questions and demands for explanation, especially from ARMYs. There were photos of Jimin and the girl making out, hugging, and also eating together.

Fans were clearly shocked by the photos because everyone thought Jimin and Diana's relationship was a fairytale and was hoping for a happy ending, but it was not.

DISPATCH also explained why Diana and Jimin broke up on Twitter which made fans more shocked.

They tweeted; 

"A source under DIANA's team explained to us regarding the true situation between DIANA and JIMIN. They broke up because JIMIN had an affair with another non showbiz woman who is the woman JIMIN is right now. DIANA did not said anything because she still cared for JIMIN and wishes the best for him."

"Even after JIMIN enlisted into the military, he did not tell DIANA about it. Only until Setpember, a few days before DIANA and NCT's single release, Futurist, JIMIN asked his brother to send apakacge to DIANA and told her that he was with someone else and they broke up. Yes, the other members of BTS knew about it and only J-HOPE tried to tell DIANA a lot of times but all of them thought it was the best to let JIMIN deal with it himself. We are certain that the members didn't want to interfere with their relationship."

"Our source also confirmed that DIANA said this, karma is real. I once cheated on my previous boyfriend. Now I got it back. This is what I get." 

"This is the truth behind your favorite worldwide couple. DIANA have fully moved on and yes, she has found a person to love right now. But we are going to keep it a secret for now. We will let her announce it to the world when she is ready."

"We hope this clears your suspiciousness and curiosity. Thank you."

What do you think?