⌗026. [2023] The Vision World Tour D-3

[Diana's POV]

"You're gonna do your best."

I smiled and nodded, "I will." I replied to Manager Lee.

"Anyway, where's Jay?" I asked him.

"He went to the bathroom." He replied to me.

I nodded and put on my earpiece. Another 3 minutes before the concert starts. Today is the last concert in Seoul Olympic Stadium. Next weekend I will be going to Osaka, Tokyo, and other places.

It will be a two-week concert week. 2 nights in three stadiums. For this time's world tour, there will be stadiums and domes. Mostly stadiums though.

From under the stage, I could hear loud cheers from fans. The VCR is currently played on a huge screen. I get onto the elevator and put on my earpiece. I squatted so that fans couldn't see me.

"Diana! Do your best!" Manager Lee shouted.

I nodded and showed him my clenched fist. He nodded and gave a thumbs up. I glanced at the camera that was held by the camera director and slightly smile.

The VCR ended and 60,500 fans erupted into cheers that results in the ground shaking. I could feel it clearly. The shaking was obvious and really makes me surprise every time.

The intro of my performance was heard through my earpiece.

"Going up!" The staff shouted.

As the elevator rise, I get up from squatting. Fans cheered as loud as they could. Here I am, standing on the huge stage with over 60,000 fans in Seoul Olympic Stadium.

One word for the fans.

Amazing.

The opening performance was started with Delusions, my title track for my ENCHANTED album. I sing, dance and rap to the song for your information. The 3-minute song was then continuing with another song where I will move to the second stage in the middle of the stadium.

Fans were all the while cheering and chanting to the song.

The approximately 7-minute opening performance soon ended with me at the second stage. I was already sweating like I've been dancing for a long time. My dancers went down from the stage but I remain on the stage. Fans were non-stop cheering.

I took a few seconds to calm myself before speaking. I chuckled hearing their screams. I took out my earpiece and hear louder cheers. I grinned and nodded.

"Well, good evening, Seoul and welcome to The Vision World Tour." I started and smiled widely. There was a low bass beat heard on the speaker which, is a good thing.

The fans cheered loudly.

"You know guys, it's the third day of this concert and..." I stopped when the fans' cheers grew louder. I laughed and grinned. I walked around the stage, looking at the fans.

"This afternoon before the rehearsal, I look at the number of times I've played, I mean – perform at this stadium and damn. This is my 10th show in Seoul Olympic Stadium." I said to them and smiled.