⌗011. Diana's Dislikes

ANIMAL ABUSE

Diana hates people who abuse animals especially elephants, dogs and other frequently abused animals. During the Australia fire in 2020, Diana stepped up to donate a huge amount of money to an organization where they used the money to send more than 10 airplanes, hovering over with water tanks. Diana herself expressed her sadness when she saw pictures of firefighters giving koala bears drinking water. And some animals also died when the fire occurred.

RACISM, SEXISM & HOMOPHOBIC PEOPLE

Diana hates racism, sexism and homophobic people. She clearly said in her song, Equal and You Need to Calm about her dislikes. She openly talks about every human's right and equality and freedom.

She herself comes out as a bisexual person, standing up together with the LGBTQ+ community in South Korea, promoting equal rights. No one could fight Diana. The politicians and people who hates gay people just had to be silent because Diana has huge influence not only in South Korea over the teenagers but also around the world. If they protest, Diana's has a huge army behind her to defend her.

SASAENGS

Diana hates sasaengs. She could immediately notice it if there is sasaengs. These people are always around. Just, couldn't be caught so they could be blacklisted. Diana hate these people who always stalk her and follow wherever she goes. Sasaengs are also sometimes working for Dispatch.

Sasaengs would be paid by Dispatch company for the unreleased and rare footage or photo that has been taken secretly. Sasaengs are everywhere. Even disguising as the innocent staff in HYBE just to get next to you and talk to you, share your flight number to other sasaeng and follow you wherever you go.

These secret sasaengs in HYBE would know every single thing. Share when your comeback is, spill secrets that they listen to other staff who are nearer to you. Where are you going next, who are you dating secretly, everything. Even your phone number, apartment number.

They would gather money and buy or rent an apartment next to you to take pictures of you. Get your car's plate number and follow you. They wait for you outside the main gate every single day. Literally, spies and stalkers. Bad ones.