⌗004. Diana's Past Relationship [2023]

- ', 『 KENZO 』

恋 ━ ENDURANCE: Unknown
恋 ━ RELATIONSHIP: Friends to lovers. First boyfriend.
恋 ━ RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Private.
恋 ━ REASON OF BREAKUP: Diana cheated on him.
恋 ━ CURRENT STATUS: Not in touch.

恋 ━ BACK STORY: Kenzo is just his stage name and the name people call him. Diana and Kenzo get together in 2017 when BTS was having their Wings World Tour. Kenzo was one of BTS' backup dancers and he is one of Jimin's best friend. Diana cheated on Kenzo in silence with Jimin. When he found out, he immediately breaks up with Diana.

Their relationship is quite empty. Diana dated him because she was pity of him. He was Diana's first love. Not really because she never really loves him. After breaking up with Diana, he left Big Hit Entertainment and quit becoming BTS' backup dancer. He is currently in a dance group that is popular in South Korea. They dance in night streets and upload dance covers on YouTube.

He is currently

P A R K – J I M I N

This time, Jimin cheated on Diana. Karma is a bitch. Really a bitch. Diana and Jimin have been together for years and Jimin cheated on Diana. After a few months enlisting in the military, he sent Diana a package which speak everything. The cheating and eventually, the break up. Too bad, the worldwide couple didn't last long. Fans were also devastated that the two have broken up.