⌗010. Diana & Other Artists Relationship

BTS

After the whole break up between Diana and BTS' Park Jimin, there haven't any news about the friendship of Diana and the members of BTS. Seems like Diana is just being quiet about it.

She also deleted a lot of photos or videos related to BTS and Park Jimin. Fans assumed that she and BTS are not in good terms currently and just busy doing their own things.

ITZY

Diana is ITZY's mother. They looked up to Diana a lot especially Ryujin. Ryujin has always love Diana and support her in any situation. Diana is also close with ITZY since she ever works with them.

TWICE

Although being bad blood for a long time. But after they reunited, they got closer than anyone thought they would. Hugging and kissing each other's cheeks especially between Diana and Nayeon.

NCT

She loves hanging out and working with boys. The same goes to NCT. She loves working with them. Very energetic and fun to talk to. They are funny and entertaining. Especially the younger ones.

Diana has soft spots for the younger ones especially the youngest, Jisung. Some loves to flirt and Diana would flirt back, playfully. She tries to be herself more around the boys.

The younger ones are always seen having skin ship with Diana which she replied too. She always let them hug her and tease her. Play and tease with her is acceptable.

They are like her own brothers. Younger brothers and older brothers. Honestly, they fill in BTS' place after they enlisted into the military.

BLACKPINK

Diana is close with BLACKPINK especially when she and Jennie used to go for vocal training together at the same place. She also meets BLACKPINK during Coachella 2019 where they perform.

They are two of the most treasured by the nation and seeing them together just showed how powerful these women are. Diana is the closest with Jennie since they are the same age.

HALSEY

Halsey is one of Diana's closest friend. They have talked with each other since 2017. Since then, they became close friends. Share secrets with each other and meetup if they have time.