⌗015. [2023] (II) NCT WORLD x D.ANA WEEKLY Special Episode

[Diana's POV]

"Noona, you can counterattack."

I chuckled before drinking my Soju and put back the bottle on the table.

"Fine. I'm counterattacking." I said, wiping my lips.

"Wuuuuu~," they cheered after hearing my acceptance to counterattack.

"To whom are you going to do it?" Yuta asked.

"You." I said to Yuta.

"Me?" He asked back, pointing himself. The other members laughed and cheered.

"Okay. Okay. This should be good." Taeyong commented.

"Yuta-ssi, do you have a map?" I asked him.

He grinned and shook his head, "Aniyo."

"Because I keep getting lost in your eyes." I smiled.

The other boys squealed in both cringe and tickles. I grinned.

"Yah, Yuta-hyung is blushing!" Jungwoo said while pointing at Yuta's face.

He laughed and hid his face in his hands. I laughed.

"Woah, I didn't know Diana is good at pickup-lines too!" Doyoung said. I chuckle.

"Do you have another one?" Jungwoo asked.

"Alright, I have another one." I said as I cleared my throat.

"Life without you guys is like a broken pencil ... pointless."

All of them immediately shout and screamed. I laughed at their reactions.

"Yah, yah, hajima! We can't handle it anymore!" They shouted.

I grinned and take my Soju bottle before gulping a mouthful of it. I just laughed watching their reactions to it.

"Noona, noona," Jisung said. I raised my eyebrows as I turned to him.

He showed his hands as if he was handcuffed. I laughed.

"FBI! OPEN UP!" I imitated the video that went popular and until today, still used by fans especially during editing videos. The boys laughed at my imitation.

"Oh, what's that?" the boys questioned when the staff gave a few headbands but it looks like a different on. I sighed and slapped my forehead when I remembered what it is for.

"Isn't this the headband that can sense our feelings? Like if you get excited, the ears will move?" the boys asked. I nodded, "Maja. Maja. That's right." I said to them.

"Diana must wear this." Jaehyun said before putting on the headband on my head. I just let him put the headband on my head. He turned it on and the light beside the headband turns on.

I look at who was wearing it again. We were given five of those. The ones who are wearing the headband with kitten ear on top was me, Yuta, Winwin, Sungchan and Taeil.