⌗030. Fast-Forwarded & Shortened Chapters

[Third Person's POV]

Diana eventually continued with her career, pushing other matters behind.

She did not attend Jimin's wedding which was held privately. But she did ... left a letter and a gift to be given to Jimin.

She sent the package to J-Hope to be given to Jimin as a congratulatory to the newlyweds. Even though the wedding was held privately, days later, fans found out about it and some felt betrayed.

HYBE Corporation eventually released an official announcement about BTS's long hiatus. Jin and Taehyung will enter the drama and theater industry. Suga, J-Hope, and RM will continue with their careers as soloists. Jimin will focus on building his own family with his wife while Jungkook will taking a break.

Seeing how chaotic ARMYs and some couldn't accept the fact that Jimin is married, Diana brought the matter in one of her Instagram stories, calling to fans that couldn't accept the truth.

"Dear, idols are not your boyfriend or girlfriend. The way you accept Western artists' marriage, the same goes in the Korean entertainment industry. At the end of time, your idols, your oppa, your noona or eunnie will get married and have their own family. Please don't send hate messages to them. They are just starting a family and want to have a peaceful life. Please, understand us, your Korean idols."

Diana was praised for raising awareness for fans who are being toxic. Soon, the news passed.

Diana continued with her world tour. She had a comeback in June which is a sequel, an album connected to her debut single, Out of The Woods, and her song, Delusion. She released an album in June and once more wipe all charts with her songs.

The title of her album was, Enigmatic.

In her title track, which is also named Enigmatic, Diana explained that Enigmatic means that a thing or a person that is or who is mysterious. She explained everything during the press conference that was held the day the album was released.

"In Out of The Woods, I lost someone or specifically, a lover. But then, I found myself which is everything. In Delusion, I found myself but it turns out to be my other side profile which is not myself. I fought to get myself back and eventually got it. Right now, in Enigmatic, I had to start over to find myself because I've change because of a past memories or maybe just, my innocent sides."

Her storyline received huge attention especially from fans who are already excited for the next album. Diana then continued with her phase two world tour which the first concert starts at Wembley Stadium.

The second phase of the world tour was named The Enigmatic World Tour.

Her three-nights concert in Wembley Stadium went really well. It was a success. Her success brought great revenue to HYBE as well. The CEO was very proud and happy that it went well.

Diana focused on her concerts and world tour for the rest of the years. She just got a short hiatus which is 2 weeks. She spent in Washington with her family before continuing with her tour again.

Diana was happy with her life. With the people she has right now, she is happy.

Her world tour continued for 4 phases. The Vision World Tour, Enigmatic World Tour, The Journey World Tour, and lastly, Our Home World Tour.

The Vision World Tour was from August 2023 – June 2024 (10 months)

Enigmatic World Tour was from August 2024 – July 2025 (11 months)

The Journey World Tour was from September 2025 – June 2026 (9 months)

Our Home World Tour was from March 2027 – October 2028 (2 years, 7 months)

Diana finally ended her continuous world tour end of the year 2028, when she was 32 years old internationally, 33 years old in Korean age.

The last song she performed was The Archer from her LOVER album.

The three-night concert at Seoul Olympic Stadium was the final. Was the very final for fans and her. She told her fans during the final concert that she will leave the entertainment industry after her contract ends in 2029 which is, the next year.

"I will make a last comeback next year in June. 20th of June. That will be the final one. I will officially retire from becoming an artist. I will finally land after almost 14 years with you, KISMETs. The memories ... will forever be in my mind. It will never fade even if I go to the afterlife. Never."

The final concert was the most tear-jerking concert of all time and it was the best. For fans who watched through VLIVE, it is free. Reportedly, more than 50 million fans from all over the world watch the final concert in Seoul Olympic Stadium. It was truly amazing and the climax of her career.

Truly, amazing.

Everyone was happy for Diana. She achieved a lot of things throughout her life.

She retired from being an artist but not producing music. There has been no confirmation but rumors say that Diana will continue producing music for the younger generation especially ENHYPEN.

She will also remain to be under HYBE Corporation and Big Hit Music.

Fans are overwhelmed but very happy for Diana because she had given her best. It's time for her fans to let go of her, let her find her peace, and work leisurely.

With all the money she had gotten over 10 years in the music industry, winning GRAMMYs after GRAMMYs, her money will never dry up. She doesn't even have to work forever.

Diana did not regret it.

Even for once, she did not regret her decision to work as an artist.

After all ups and downs, she knew when she has to step down. She knows her time to land.

The end of her contract is the end of her work. She along with other artists has paved the way for the younger generations to continue work.

At least right now, K-Pop or Korean artist or Asians, have found their right to be in all awards without any more discrimination of race, ethnicity, or even religion. There are more equal rights right now.

Korean idols are more educated about the dos and don'ts. It's amazing how great impact Korean idols have on youngsters. It's amazing to look at how huge Korea has become.

A lot of people even the UN (United Nations) and the President of South Korea said that it is because of the impact of the Hallyu wave. The Korean wave comes from K-Pop music and K-Drama.

Korean beauty, Korean products, Korean brands, Korean's treasure such as BTS & Diana :")

Well, let's just say HYBE is the most expensive and richest entertainment agency right now. The birthplace of BTS and Diana Park. Both, most treasured prizes of South Korea too.

– END OF THE FAST-FORWARDED CHAPTER –

⎯⎯ 🌻⎯⎯

A/N: OKAY I'M OVERWHELMED. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN DECEMBER 2028. DIANA WILL BE 32 YEARS OLD. OMG. SHE GREW SO FAST IN ONE CHAPTER :)