Chapter 3!

** Janet's P.O.V**

I head out of the house and buckle Riley into her Blue Carseat. I climb into my car and start it. As I pull out of the drive way Riley asks a question

"Mum can we wisten to fwozen?" She asked

"No Riley if I have to listen to that sound track 1 more time I'm going to loose it"

"PWWEEEAAASSSEEE" Riley begged

"NO RILEY! We're gonna to music that I like for once but its the kids version so you'll like it too"

"Otay fine" Riley replied annoyed

I put on my favorite songs but without the swearing and begin to vibe. We arrive at the park. I check my phone. It read '2:08 p.m.'. I find a parking spot next to a black jeep. I park my red jeep next to it, I get out and unbuckle Riley. I hold her hand and lead her to the play area of the park. There was only 2 kids playing. I told her to go play with them and she responded like she always did, "otay!" I replayed it in my mind.

I saw a beautiful caramel haired woman with a Black and red beanie. I went over to her and sat next to her, in a daze by her looks.

"Hello I am Katrina" the woman introduced herself before looking at me.

"hi.. im... j-janet" I reply, still stunned by her looks. Her Russian accent made me fall even more, it was really thick, indicating she was from Russia.

**Katrina's P.O.V**

I arrived at the park at 2 p.m.. I told Misha and Sergei to go to the play area as I went to the bench. I was disappointed that no one was there. I began to Zone out. I heard footsteps approaching me and I woke up. She sat down next to me and I decided to introduce myself before looking at her

"Hello I am Katrina" I introduce myself as I look up at her.

"hi.. im.. j-janet..." I hear her stutter out.

She was so beautiful, she had beautiful blond hair that was around my length, she looked to be around my age. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. We stared into eachothers eyes for a few minutes before I decided to brsk the silence

"Where is your child?" I asked, hoping I didn't offend her

"She's playing with two other kids" she pointed towards the play area to where Misha and Sergei were, they were playing with a little girl, who looked similar to Janet.

"Those are my boys. They're names are Misha and Sergei." I tell the lady beside of me, she looked like a model.

"They look like they're having fun" she said jokingly

"Would you like to exchange numbers?" I instantly ask, not wanting to loose this amazing model in front of me

"Sure!" She replied cheerfully. She unlocked her phone and handed it to me and I did the same thing.

She put in her number and I put in mine, I put her contact in as "Crush Janet" and she put me in as "Bestie Katrina"

"So tell me more about yourself" I say to get the topic flowing

"Well I'm 24, I love Wine, I have a daughter named Riley, she's 4. I am currently in the process of getting a divorce and by that I mean if my husband would ever stay home for 5 minutes I would tell him I want one. But for all I'm concerned I'm single" she laughed at the last part. It made me laugh a bit.

"I'm 24, I am from Russia, I love Vodka, I have 2 boys named Misha and Sergei, they're 5. I'm single" i told Janet I believe it was about myself.

Janet started blushing when I said I was single, 'maybe she likes me too' I thought to myself.