Chapter-23

After they came out, Sameer realised that they had arrived in separate cars. And he didn't want to be parted from her at this crucial time. She is unstable and not in her right mind and he can't just allow her to drive herself.

"Come, I'll drop you,"he told her firmly.

"I'll tell my driver to pick your car, don't worry."

He added when she looked at him questioningly.

"Sameer, I....."

She tried to protest but was cut off by a strong voice.

"Just sit Naina. Don't make me force you."

And she knew better to not argue with him. She could never understand this man. One time he acted all sweet, supporting her in front of her mother and another time acted as a jerk. She sighed and sat inside the car.

She was feeling tired. Tired of fighting with herself and with her mother and with Sameer. She just wanted to curl up in a corner and cry her heart out. But she couldn't do that too. As she had many things to think about,to think about Pihu, and mostly this unwanted marriage.

She knew once they reach home, Sameer would try to know everything about her decision. And she needed time to answer all his questions as it wasn't going to be easy!

Surprisingly Sameer was silent too. Probably thinking about her earlier declaration about their marriage at her mother's home. He had so many questions and he wanted to know all the answers.

Why did she take this sudden decision?

Is it only to hurt her mother?

Or she really agree to marry him whole heartedly... No no this can't be true!!

He just shook his head. So many questions were roaming inside his mind and only she could answer them. But he was happy anyway. He was happy that Naina agreed for their marriage.He just hoped she didn't change her mind in last moment.

When they reached home, Bina kaki opened the door for them. And she wasn't surprised to see the two of them arrive back together. After Sameer's earlier visit after Naina's departure, she probably thought it was perfectly natural for them to return together as now a days they have seen together most of the time.

After assuring them about Pihu, who was still  soundly asleep on her comfortable bed, she went to kitchen for doing her daily chorus.

When Naina finally realised that they are alone in the sitting room and its time for their awaited talk, she felt panic. Her face became pale anyone could easily said how much worried she was looking.

Sameer could easily read the panic in her face and the frown on her beautiful face. But he didn't said anything. He wanted her to open up about her decision, so he patiently waited for her to start.

"Why don't you just let me give you the shares, Sameer."

She finally broke the silence. Sameer was just listening her without saying anything. She continued.

"Its what you want after all. Then why are we doing this marriage drama?"

"Because, I want those as a wedding present, not as a beg."

He finally decided to reply. He was surprised with Naina's outburst. He thought she was finally agreed to marry him but no she has to bring the beast inside him. He didn't want to force her for anything but she was behaving like stubborn child now and he couldn't let her walk out from this marriage.

Naina looked at him strangely. Now after all this incidents happened in her life, she got to know that Sameer was not as bad as he showed. He cared for all. He arranged a picnic so that his employees get some relaxation and enjoy with their family. He stood by her when there was no one with her, and when her own mother had betrayed her. Yes, sometimes he acted all cold towards her and blame her for everything, another time he understood her. But she didn't want him to marry her. A widow and a mother of a four years child. He deserves better, a far better. He deserves love and she could never love love him in a way she loved Rohan. Naina thought.