Chapter-10

"Where the hell have you been? "

Sameer  roared at Naina, when she entered the room closing the door behind her quietly.

He had been standing beside the unlit fireplace, waiting for her quite a long.

She gasped at his tone.

" I don't think that's none of your...... "

"You knew damn well that I had assumed you would be at your mother's place tonight, " Sameer bit out impatiently.

"I didn't say I would be, " She said a bit angrily.

The two of them stood there facing each other like adversaries across the width of the fireplace.

Naina looked at him for an answer.

His perfect black coat was hung on the back of the chair near him and he had folded the sleeves of his snowy white shirt, opening the first two button of his shirt.

His hair was falling on his forehead carelessly.

He was looking devilishly handsome.

" No you never said that, "

He accepted harshly.

"But you knew I thought it anyway. " He countered.

" I really don't give a damn about what you thought or not. But tell me what are you doing here at this time of night in my home? "She asked him straight.

" I wanted to finish our earlier conversation..,"he took a pause looking at her,

"....But before that I want to know where were you and with whom? " He finished.

Naina frowned at him.

"I don't think that's any of your business."

She repeated, this time actually being allowed to finish the statement.

" Well don't say anything. I know, whom you spend your evening with. Mr. Arjun. Am I wrong..? "

Sameer asked her, narrowing his gaze on her speculatively.

" Your so called BOYFRIEND! I've heard the news of your affair with him. "

He added bitterly, now gazing at her angrily.

" My what!? "

Naina gasped loudly at his accusation.

" I don't have any affair with anyone. "
She protested.

"Me and Arjun are just friends and..... "

"You go out with him always. Don't you? " Sameer again cut her words.

" That's true. " She agreed.

"But as friends. Not that I can see what it has to do with you anyway! "

"You are my dead brother's wife and mother of my niece, of course it interests me what men you have in your life..." Sameer said.

" I don't have MEN in my life, " Naina protested heatedly.

"Only Arjun. And he was like a..... "

"Oh! Only Arjun. Ok. Ok. " Sameer echoed tauntingly.

He walked toward her in a stealthy manner, standing very close to her. So close that Naina could feel his heated breath on her face.

He raised his hand, and cupped her cheeks.

"Did he touched here like this? "He asked her, running his finger on her soft cheeks.

"Did he lose himself in these beautiful hypnotized eyes of yours? Possibly, because I can see the passion in here. " He said caressingly her now wide brown eyes.

He slowly moved his thumb towards her trembling lips.

"Did he taste these soft and rosy lips of yours? " He touched her bottom lip softly.

Naina trembled at his touch.

He was standing very close to her. He put his one hand on her waist and pulled her effortlessly up against him.

Their body was pressed with each other. Naina could hear his heart beat very clearly now.

Suddenly Sameer slammed his lips on her kissing her possessively.

Like he was marking her as his.

His mouth was claiming hers as an electric shock, seeming to reach every nerve-ending in her body.

Naina's head swam at the onslaught of emotions that swamped her.

Her limbs were trembling so badly that she thought she would fall on ground any time now.

She swayed unsteadily against him, until he hold her more tightly, moulding the length of her body to his.

The heat of of his body was making her body on fire.

She wanted to break the kiss but couldn't as Sameer's one hand was entangled in the hair at her nape, holding her captive against him while his lips plundered hers again and again.

Naina pushed him putting all her strength and made him go back two steps.

"Did he kissed you like this? You must be feeling lonely after the death of your beloved husband, right? That's why you went to Arjun na??"

He asked her, after coming back from the shock of Naina's hard push.

"Well, I can guess you and Rohan must have made a great pair, he so self-centred and you gold-digger, who can do anything for money. Right?? " He added again disgustingly.

"GET OUT. "

Naina found her voice.

"Get out of my house now. "

"Quite like old times!! " Sameer twisted his mouth, reminding her, their first meeting and how Naina had thrown him out exactly like this.

Hey, friends. I thought to give you a long update today.. But if I write more it will be more lengthy. So will update another part soon. Hope you all are doing well.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you❤❤.