Chapter-11

"Don't worry, I'm going anyway. But you be ready for the trip, which gonna happen day after tomorrow. This Sunday. " Sameer said normally like nothing happened just few minutes back.

Had he not affected by this at all!! Thought Naina. How could he kiss her and behave like nothing happen!!

She couldn't think rationally.

"I won't go to that trip. I'm not your servant to obey your orders.. So please don't waste your and my time. Just get lost from here. " Naina roared.

Sameer was taken aback at her tone. But he was more stubborn than her. If he had wanted something he would got that for sure.

He smirked looking at her.

"Ok. As you wish. I won't force you to come but I'm taking Pihu with me. And I'm sure she will be ecstatic to spend a day at a new place with her this favourite uncle," He said pointing at himself.

"No, you won't. "

"Try me. "

Naina knew better to not argue with this particular man. He would do that for sure and she couldn't let that happen. She couldn't let her daughter go alone with him, for a whole day.

"Ok. I'll come. " Naina sighed dejectedly.

"I guessed so. " He said with a winning smile on his face and walked away from there.

Naina turned away  with a deep sob of self-disgust. She was controlling herself in front of Sameer to not show him, her vulnerability.

She had thought that she would never feel that desire inside her after Rohan's death. But when Sameer kissed her, she felt that similar thirst within herself again. And she was feeling disgusted for that.

'How could you, Naina..??

How could you let that man come near you..??

Why you couldn't just push him earlier when he first touched your face..??

How could you respond to his touch..?? ' Naina admonished herself.

She couldn't sleep that night properly thinking about the happenings that just happened few hours back.

She couldn't believe she felt that way towards Sameer, the man she had been hating since her first meet. She was disturbed now.

The next morning her mother had invited her and Pihu for shopping for the trip. But she had no excitement for the trip, that was why she sent Pihu with them.

She desperately needed a distraction from her disturbing thoughts. So she invited Arjun to come over there to her home and work with her for the day.

After telling Arjun all the happenings that had happened yesterday , except the kissing part, Naina felt relaxed.

She could only trust Arjun to share her worries as she knew he would always stand with her no matter what. He always thought her as his little sister.

They both had lunch together, enjoying each other's company and worked all day on some designs that were pending from some days.

Naina was feeling relaxed. She had no idea when the time passed with Arjun.

When she heard the doorbell, she got to know that it was the end of work.

Bina kaki answered the ring and a excited Pihu came to hug Naina and show her, her new dresses.

Naina shoot Arjun a rueful smile hinting him that work had overed for the day.

He too concluded the same and began to gather the things that they had spread over the floor together, to work more easily.

Naina had no idea that a man was standing there with all his glory piercing his dark gaze towards them.

When she felt his gaze, she looked up and saw Sameer was standing there narrowing his black eyes in an accusing manner.

Naina concluded that he had already made his assessment of the situation by himself.

She didn't want him to misunderstood the situation after the last fight.

But to make the situation worse, Arjun glared back at Sameer and gave a good bye hug to Naina patting her shoulder and went away.

Naina sighed, looking at the angry Sameer who was standing there observing everything.

Hello guys. I hope you enjoyed this part. So do tell me your thoughts about this chapter or any suggestions if you want.

Share your thoughts about Sameer's next step.

Eagerly waiting  to read all your comments. And don't forget to vote. Thank you❤❤.