Chapter-13

Chirpy sounds and unstoppable gossipings could hear from the bus as all the staff members of  'M&A' company had already taken their seats with their families.

Excitementness was on the air.

Everybody was happily discussing their plans with their nearies and dearies about the trip and the previous preparation they had done for this particular trip to enjoy it thoroughly.

Bela, Preeti and Raghav had taken a three sitter for them.

Both Bela and Preeti were talking animatedly about the trip,not giving a damn about Raghav, who was sitting there like a lost puppy. Not knowing what to do or how to stop their everlasting gossips.

The bus was standing in front of the company as to make it easy for everyone to reach their in time.

But someone was not in time.

And another one was anxious about that.

Naina and Pihu had not reached there yet.

And Sameer was waiting for both in the office area, walking to and fro anxiously. He was all tensed up.

His pitch black hair was fallen over his now tensed up forehead, and he was running his finger on his hair unconsciously.

He had weared a white T-shirt and black jeans. The grey woolen jacket was opened in front and the expensive watch on his hand was mocking at him for his impatientness.

The light beard on his unshaven face was making him more handsome, that no can could resist to give him another glance.

Is not she coming with us...??

Or something happened them in the way to here...!!

I should have picked them from home...

Or she decided to ditch the trip in last minute..??

These thoughts were making him more anxious.

He threw the files that were on his table in mixed up anger and tension.

And picked up his car key to go there to see what was the matter.

He was about to open the door of his car when another car stopped in front of him.

He just stopped what was he doing and looked at the beautiful lady coming from the car and he forgot to blink.

Standing in a denim blue jeans and high necked ,peach coloured, full sleeve tee and a grey coloured wollen jacket, she wasn't looking less than a diva.

Her silky hair was open, coming cascading down her back in waves of dark black.

Her makeup was so light that it bordered on non existent and her pink stained lips were making illusion of a fresh rose petals, making it kissable.

Sameer shook his head on this last thought.

He could not take his eyes from the beautiful woman standing in front of him.

"Sameer uncle... "

Pihu squealed and came bounding to give him a hug.

He laughed as he lifted his little angel up and spun her around.

Her cheerful laugh filled his heart with warm happiness, that was now clearly seen on his face.

Naina was amazed looking at the happiness on both Sameer and Pihu's face.

She would be lying to herself as much as anyone else, if she didn't admit that she felt slightly hurt by Pihu's easy affection towards Sameer, whom she just met nine months ago.