Chapter-6

Sameer had a smirk on his face by this time.

" Sorry to disappoint you, but I really want some coffee right now. I am very tired to day. It was really a bad day for me. "

He finished grimly, running a hand over his silky black hairs.

Bina kaki nodded at them and went to bring their drinks.

Naina gave him a concerned look.

His eyes was not shining mischievously. His forehead had the extra lines of strains. He was really looking exhausted.

"Things are not running smoothly at the office?? "

His expression sharpened with a harsh derision.

"Do you really care?? "

Her eyes flashed deeply brown at his scorn.

"Of course I do. Must I remind you that M&A company is as much my concern as it is yours..?? "

She challenged in a reasoning tone.

Sameer returned her gaze speculatively.

"Is it..? "

"You know that very well, Mr. Ma... "

she abruptly broke off her sharp retort as Pihu came from her room smilingly and stood expectantly in front of Naina as she waited for her mother to brush her hair.

"Sameer uncle.... "

Pihu began tentatively as Naina made the steady strokes through her hair with the brush.

"Yes Laddu. "

He was standing there looking at this mother and daughter duos attentively.

"Ummm... Sameer uncle!...mmm.. Why don't you... "

She took a break to look at her mother and then again looked at Sameer and started..

".... stay here with us?? You know we can do lots of funny things together like, we will go for vacation, we will play with my dolls, we will eat ice cream like my friends do with their father. Then I will also tell them about my vacation days. "
She said in one breath.

Sameer looked taken aback by Pihu's sudden request. She looked at Naina who was looking lost.

Naina was stunned.

She stopped brushing and looked down at her daughter in surprise;this was the first time she was saying something like this.

"Ouch! That's hurt mumma! "

Pihu protested indignantly as Naina dug the brush into her scalp unknowingly.

"Sorry Pihu. "

Naina said as she carefully untangled the brush from her glossy black locks, all the time fighting back her inward panic.

Pihu shouldn't have told this and that to in front of Sameer. Naina thought herself.

"Do you really think so, Laddu? "

He interpreted Naina's thought and answered Pihu, but his gaze was fixed on Naina's flushed face.

"Oh yes. "

Pihu replied with certainty. She was excited thinking Sameer living with them.

" So will you, Sameer uncle? You don't worry, we have lots of rooms... "

she said spreading her little arms wide to show him.

"..... and I would love to see you here always. " She added earnestly.

Naina was looking at Sameer in dismay now, wondering how he was going to withstand such an appeal from Pihu.

She knew he was bloody minded enough to accept the suggestion just to make her suffer and she couldn't say no to Pihu's request.

But she was sure Sameer would never accept that request because he hated her from the bottom of his heart.

For him she  was a gold digger who only married his brother for money.

So my dear friends tell me how is this chapter.

Will Sameer accept Pihu's request???

Share your thoughts with me, I will love to read your thoughts.

And don't forget to vote. Thank you❤❤.