Chapter-16

"Sameer uncle.. how is my castle? "

Pihu asked Sameer patting on her sand castle that she had been making since they came to the beach.

Sameer was sitting there with her keeping his eye on her but his mind was somewhere else. He was missing someone very badly. He was looking at the hotel repeatedly to get a glance of her but got nothing.

"Sameer uncle? "

Pihu called him again making her innocent eyes a little bigger than it actually was.

This time Sameer looked at her beautiful innocent brown eyes.

Beautiful eyes... Like her mother. He thought to himself.

"Yes Laddu. What are you talking about?"

Pihu rolled her eyes at him.

"I was asking how is my sand castle?" She repeated her question again.

"It is as beautiful as you, Laddu."

He replied making her lips spread into a big smile and he chuckled at her.

A cold breeze passed through him making him stop his laugh in middle. A beautiful yet intoxicating but familiar fragrance filled the air making him close his eyes and he took a long yet slow breathe filling his heart with that beautiful scent and a grin on his face.

He was aware from whom this sweet fragrance was coming from and he stood up to see the owner who was making his heart beat like a drum inside his ribs.

The soft light from the sun was casting a beautiful reflection on of her face, bringing out the brown irises more beautifully.

She was walking slowly towards the beach but these slow breezes making it a little harder, playing with her hair, and making them fall on her eyes and beautiful face.

She was running her hands through her open hairs to make it clear from her eyes.

It was looking like the black clouds were trying to hide the elegant moon behind their shade. But the moon was trying it's best to not hide behind them.

She hadn't wore any makeup on her face except a nude coloured lipstick which was making her lips more gorgeous.

Sameer wondered how could someone look this beautiful without even a slightest touch of makeup.

His eyes roamed over her from top to bottom.

She was looking stunning on that over-sized floral top which she was wearing over her swimming suit, was falling on her mid thigh making her beautiful legs bare. She had wore something like a belt on her waist making the top squeeze a little on her waist.

But what made him more happy was the colour of her dress. She was wearing blue as him.

She was looking heartbreakingly beautiful.

He had seen many woman in his life. And back at London beautiful girls were throwing themselves on him but he never gave a glance at them but this woman was exceptional.

She made him crazy at the first glance of her and she had  absolutely no idea of it.

But she is all yours....

His heart reminded him and this made a him smile more.

"Why are you smiling Sameer uncle? "

Pihu's call made him realise where he was and he cleared his throat.

"Umm.. Nothing Pihu. "

He shook his head and hold her tiny hands on a tight grip.

"Sameer uncle.. Look mumma is coming."
Pihu said excitedly.

I am looking at there only.

He thought to himself.

"Mumma.. "

Pihu called her mother loudly making Naina turned towards her direction.

And the moment one pair of brown eyes met with another, Pihu ran to her mother smilingly.

She hugged Naina's leg and told her to come with her and Sameer uncle and play with them.

Sameer was expecting her to agree with Pihu's suggestions but she denied making both of them sad.

"Sameer uncle, let's go and swim."

Pihu insisted him when her mother denied to come with them.

He was so wanting to spend some time with her but she sat on that collapsible beach chair and started to read the book which she had brought with her.

"Ok, Laddu." He agreed with Pihu as he couldn't deny his little princess.

They went for swim but that swim turned into a water splash war when Pihu throw water on him.

Though he was playing with Pihu but his eyes never left Naina for a second. He was keeping his eyes on her.

He saw a man was going near her and his breath got stocked on his throat.

He couldn't listen what that man saying to her but it was obvious on his body language that he was flirting with her and he felt anger rushed through him.

And when that man sat near Naina, that was it for him.

The jealousy he felt right then, couldn't be put in words. His vision turned red and the blood in his veins boiled, just to see him sit near her.

"Preeti..."

He called Preeti loudly and Preeti came rushing to him.

"What happened? " Preeti asked.

"Take Pihu with you and make sure to feed her something and don't bring her out until I say. "

He instructed Preeti and walked towards the beach chair where Naina was sitting.

When he reached there he heard Naina's reply and that made him relaxed but that didn't last for long.

His blood boiled listening Siddharth's reply. He saw red and couldn't hold himself from roaring at him.

"DIDN'T YOU GET WHAT SHE SAID? "

He roared at him through clenched teeth. His hand was in a tight grip making his biceps rise more from the half sleeved shirt he had wore.

Everybody stopped doing whatever they had been doing to look at the scene that was unraveling before their very eyes.

Their eyes roamed from Sameer to Naina to Siddharth.

Bela came running to her daughter to see what was going on there.

Naina was standing their like a statue.

Siddharth turned to look who said that to him and smirked at him.

"Look man, I'm not talking her with me for forever, I just want her for one night. You can have h....."

Thud!

Siddharth didn't get chance to complete his sentence as Sameer punched him on his face with all his might and he fell down on the sand making a huge thud sound. Blood was flowing from his nose like a stream.

A horrified gasp left from Naina's mouth who was standing there lifeless processing all this in her head slowly.

She blinked the tears that's was ready to come out from her beautiful eyes.

She couldn't believe what that man think of her and Sameer too think the same for her.. Isn't he! She thought to herself.

Why everyone is thinking me like that always. Am I really that bad! Why can't I just live a simple life like others? Why it's always me to face all these problems?

Many questions were raising their head on her head but there was no answer.

She just ran. Ran from that place to her room.

So here is another update. Share ur views with me, i'd love to know that.

Don't forget to vote.

Enjoy ur Sunday... 😉