Telling the other Paladins that you're pregnant

~ Zarkon ~

One day when the other Paladins came over for an important Paladins meeting they thought that they would have to save somebody. However, when they got to the meeting room they saw you sitting in Zarkon's lap.

"Y/n, to what do we owe the pleasure of you being here today?" Alfor politely asked you.

"Y/n and I have very important news." Zarkon told them.

"Y/n can pilot your lion?" Blaytz asked Zarkon with excitement.

"No." Zarkon deadpanned.

"I'm pregnant." You said, a smile appearing on your face.

The other Paladins walked over and congratulated you and Zarkon. Trigel hugged you while Alfor, Blaytz and Gyrgan congratulated Zarkon on becoming a father.

"So is that what you called us here for?" Gyrgan asked Zarkon.

"It is." Was all Zarkon said.

"Even if it's not an actual meeting we're glad you called us here." Trigel said as she smiled at you.

"Yeah. This is the best news we've heard in a while." Gyrgan said happily.

"I knew it wouldn't be long before you two started popping out kids." Blaytz said, a huge smirk on his face.

"Blaytz!" You, Zarkon and the other Paladins shrieked.

Both you and Zarkon were blushing now, making Blaytz smirk more. For the rest of the day you all talked and caught up on things.

       _________________________________

~ Alfor ~

A few days after you had your first ultrasound Alfor called the other Paladins and invited them to Altea for a casual get together. When they arrived you and Alfor led them out to the garden where a picnic was being held. Coran and Melenor, who were also expecting a baby, were there too. Some servants brought some snacks and tea before going back to the kitchen.

"You said you and Y/n had important news." Zarkon said as he sipped his tea.

"We do. Y/n, will you do the honors." Alfor said, wrapping an arm around your waist.

"I'm pregnant." You said with a smile.

"You are? That's wonderful." Trigel said happily.

"How splendid. Our children can be friends." Melenor said, smiling at you.

"Can I be an honorary uncle?" Gyrgan asked Alfor with excitement.

"Alfor, you sly dog you." Blaytz said with a smirk.

You and Alfor smiled, happy that the other Paladins took the news well. When Blaytz said something that made you and Alfor blush, everyone else facepalmed.

       _________________________________

~ Blaytz ~

Two weeks after you found out that you were pregnant Blaytz invited the other Paladins to Nalquod. A few days prior you and Blaytz got some pictures from your ultrasound. When the other Paladins arrived you all hung out in the main lounge.

"Blaytz, why did you call us all here?" Gyrgan asked Blaytz after a while.

"We, Y/n and I, have important news. Have a look." Blaytz said, holding up a holopad with a picture of your baby for everyone to see.

"What is that?" Gyrgan asked, looking at the picture.

"Y/n, are you pregnant?" Trigel gasped in surprise and happiness.

"Yes, I am." You replied, a smile making its way onto your face.

"That's wonderful news." Alfor said.

"Oh dear lord, not another Blaytz." Zarkon said, facepalming.

Everyone, you included, rolled their eyes and Alfor scolded Zarkon. Blaytz pretended to be deeply wounded by Zarkon's words while you reassured Alfor that your baby wouldn't be as wild as their father.

       _________________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

A couple of days after your ultrasound Gyrgan invited the other Paladins to Rygnirath for a celebration. You and Gyrgan set out a lunch in the dining room before they arrived. When they arrived Gyrgan led them into the dining room and everyone sat down.

"You said you had good news to share with us, what is it?" Trigel asked Gyrgan.

"Well, just recently Y/n, found out that she's pregnant with our first child. A few days ago we went in for the first ultrasound." Gyrgan said, a huge smile on his face.

"You're pregnant?" Zarkon asked you in surprise.

"I am." You said, placing one of your hands on top of one of Gyrgan's.

"How wonderful." Trigel said happily.

"A baby? I can't wait to teach them pranks." Blaytz said with a smirk.

"No! No pranks… Okay, maybe one or two." Gyrgan said, not wanting another prankster around, but still wanting his future son or daughter not to be too boring.

"How have you been feeling lately?" Trigel asked you.

"I've been a little sore and I've been getting sick every morning, but other than that I'm fine." You told her.

The other Paladins were happy for both you and Gyrgan. You all chatted and ate for quite a while. Melenor gave you some pregnancy advice since she had recently had a baby girl. By evening you were tired, but you were happy to see everyone.

        _________________________________

~ Trigel ~

When the Paladins were gathering for a meeting you and Trigel decided to finally tell them about your pregnancy. Once everyone was settled in the meeting room they noticed something was up.

"So, how are you both doing?" Alfor asked you and Trigel.

"We're doing very good. I'm pregnant." You said, announcing your pregnancy.

"You? I thought Trigel would have been the one who wanted to be pregnant?" Blaytz said, a little surprised that you were the one who was pregnant.

"We decided that it was best that Y/n was the one to get pregnant." Trigel told Blaytz.

"A baby? How exciting!" Gyrgan said happily.

"You both will be wonderful parents." Zarkon said, a slight smile making its way onto his face.

You and Trigel looked at each other and smiled as the others congratulated you both on the pregnancy. After chatting for a while the Paladins started their meeting and you and Melenor went out to the garden to hang out.