Cutest pregnancy moment

~ Zarkon ~

As you and Zarkon laid in bed together your daughter was being more active than usual. You winced in pain every time she kicked one of your organs.

"What's wrong, kitten? Is our daughter causing trouble?" Zarkon asked you.

"Yes, she is. She's kicking my guts." You groaned in pain.

Zarkon reached down to touch your belly and he began gently massaging it with his thumbs, making sure not to accidentally hurt you with his sharp claws. Eventually your daughter fell asleep after feeling her father's soothing massaging.

"Is that better?" Zarkon asked, gently kissing your neck.

"It is. Thank you." You said, leaving a soft kiss on the tip of his nose.

Zarkon gently wrapped his arms around you and nuzzled you before he fell asleep. You dozed off shortly after, happy that you could finally get some rest.

      _________________________________

~ Alfor ~

When Alfor came across a baby bump painting tutorial on the internet, and managed to find some face paint, he wanted to try it on you. So you soon found yourself standing in you and Alfor's bedroom while he knelt in front of you and painted a flower on your baby bump. You had your shirt bunched up above your belly so that it wouldn't get in the way.

"Are you almost done yet?" You asked him as your legs began to get a little sore.

"Almost. Just a few more minutes." Alfor said as he perfected the painting of the flower on your belly.

You did your best to wait so that he could finish. You were shocked to say the least when Alfor found face paint at the space mall. Once Alfor finished he closed the paint and stood up.

"There, all finished." Alfor said happily, admiring his masterpiece.

"It looks pretty good. Watching those tutorials really paid off. I love it, thank you." You said, cupping his face with your hands and kissing him.

Alfor made sure not to smudge the painted flower on your belly as he returned the kiss. You thought it was cute that he wanted to paint a flower on your baby bump.

       _________________________________

~ Blaytz ~

One afternoon while you and Blaytz were at the space mall you both found a store with all kinds of baby clothes. The two of you were just browsing, but soon Blaytz found one of the cutest baby outfits he'd ever seen.

"Cutie, look at this! It's so cute!" Blaytz said as he held up a light blue onesie that said 'daddy's little princess' that came with a light blue tutu.

"Aww, that is pretty cute." You said, agreeing with him.

"We have to get this." Blaytz said with excitement as you both headed towards the front counter.

You followed Blaytz to the front counter so that he could pay for the cute little outfit. Once the outfit was paid for and put in a bag Blaytz grabbed the bag and you both left the store hand in hand. With Blaytz' sense of style your daughter was going to have quite a wardrobe.

       _________________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

"Are you done in there yet?" You called from the outside of you and Gyrgan's bedroom door.

"Almost." Gyrgan called back before more strange sounds came from inside the bedroom.

For the past half hour Gyrgan had been in his and your bedroom working on some kind of 'project'. You didn't know what it was, but the curiosity was getting the better of you. Eventually, Gyrgan was done and finally unlocked the door. As you walked in you saw a snack shelf with your favorite snacks by your side of the bed.

"Is this what you were working on?" You asked him with excitement.

"Yes, it is. I know how you get hungry at night now, so I wanted to make getting snacks easier for you." Gyrgan said, happy that you liked it.

"I love it! Thank you so much!" You said happily, hugging him as best as you could.

"You're welcome, cupcake." Gyrgan said, hugging you back as best as he could despite the height difference.

       _________________________________

~ Trigel ~

While you and Trigel were cuddling on the couch and watching a movie one evening you had a problem holding the bowl of popcorn because of your baby bump. You decided to put your bump to good use by using it as a table.

"Is that safe for our daughter?" Trigel asked you with concern.

"Yes, I'm sure. Pregnant women on Earth do this all the time. Besides, she's asleep right now." You said, taking a few pieces of popcorn and eating them.

"If you're sure…" Trigel said as she grabbed a small handful of popcorn and ate it.

You smiled as you gently leaned against your wife. Trigel wrapped an arm around your shoulders and placed a kiss to your forehead. You both sat there on the couch, enjoying the movie and spending time with each other.