When you tell them that you're pregnant again

~ Zarkon ~

For the rest of the day Zarkon could tell that something was up just by looking at you after he and Gatrea came home. He had a feeling that he knew what it was, based on the change in your scent, but he didn't want to jump to conclusions. You couldn't wait to tell your husband the good news, but you had to wait until after Gatrea was asleep. So, once Gatrea was sleeping in her bedroom that evening, you and Zarkon went to go cuddle on one of the couches in the living room.

"I'm glad that your day with Gatrea went well." You said softly as you leaned against your large, buff husband.

"So am I. I'm glad that she finally warmed up to me before she turned one." Zarkon said calmly as he wrapped an arm around your waist, carefully pulling you closer to him.

"I always knew that she would." You told him, smiling softly.

Zarkon smiled as he looked down at you, a deep rumble coming from deep in his chest. As you leaned against your husband, you started thinking of how you were going to tell him that you were pregnant. There were so many ways you could tell him, but you had to narrow it down to one.

"What did you do while we were gone?" Zarkon queried, raising an eyebrow.

"I went to go visit Haggar." You casually mentioned, trying not to smile too much before you made your announcement.

"The doctor? You aren't sick, are you?" Zarkon asked you, concerned about your health; he knew that you felt queasy early in the morning.

"No, I'm not sick; but I am pregnant." You told your concerned husband, allowing your smile to grow.

"You're pregnant again? Are you sure?" Zarkon questioned in a serious tone, hoping that you weren't just messing with him.

"Yes, I'm sure; positive, actually." You happily confirmed, feeling giddy.

"How long- Never mind, I believe that I know for how long." Zarkon said, remembering the last time the two of you got 'busy' together.

"Yeah… Anyway, there's only one and they're healthy." You said, giving him the good news.

"I'm so happy, Y/n." Zarkon rumbled as he leaned down a little, his eyes half lidded.

You knew what he wanted, so you climbed onto his lap and you placed your hands on either side of his face, pressing your lips against where his would have been, if he had lips. Zarkon happily accepted the kiss, the rumbling deep in his chest getting louder. He was proud of himself for knocking you up again. Neither of you could wait to find out if you were having a boy or a girl. Whatever the gender of your baby was, they would be loved a lot.

        _________________________________

~ Alfor ~

After coming up with the perfect way to tell Alfor that you were pregnant, it was only a matter of time before you got to tell him. During dinner, Alfor let Lotarius tell you all about their day out in the Kingdom together. Once Lotarius was fast asleep in his bedroom, you quickly put the positive pregnancy test and the riddle you wrote on a piece of paper onto the coffee table in the living room. You waited on the couch, feeling your heart beating quicker and quicker.

"He's asleep. Now, what did you want to tell me?" Alfor asked you curiously as he walked into the living room and joined you on the couch.

"Have a look." You told him, gesturing to the pregnancy test and the small piece of paper.

Alfor raised his eyebrows in realization when he saw the two items on the coffee table, his eyes widening a little as he picked them both up. His heart nearly stopped when he looked at the pregnancy test, seeing that it was positive. You smiled slightly when you saw a shocked look on his face.