Funniest parenting moment

~ Zarkon ~

While you were waiting for your husband to come home, you decided to let your kids play with their Legos in the living room. You were helping Gatrea and Zara with their homework, so only Kuhuv, Zia and Krella were playing with the Legos. You briefly glanced over at your three younger daughters, smiling when you saw them building a city in the middle of the living room, using the little plastic colorful blocks that were spread across the floor. You lost track of time after a while, but at some point Zarkon came home after taking care of something somewhere within the Empire.

"I'm home." Zarkon announced as he stood in the living room doorway, smiling when he saw you and your daughters; it was a sight that he loved coming home to.

"Welcome home, Zar Zar." You said when you looked up and saw your husband, smirking at him; your daughters all giggled when you used his nickname.

Krella, Kuhuv and Zia all stood up and ran over to their father, hugging his legs. Zarkon knelt down so that he could hug his and your three youngest daughters, giving each of them an affectionate nuzzle. You smiled as you watched your large husband interact with your three youngest children. After a moment, Krella, Zia and Kuhuv let go of their father so that they could go back to playing with their Legos. Zarkon stood up before walking over to the couch, not looking where he was walking; one minute, everything was fine, and the next, he felt a sharp pain in the bottom of his right foot and let out a somewhat high pitched whining sound.

"Gah! What the-?" Zarkon yelped, taking a step back and lifting his bare right foot, seeing a red lego stuck to it.

"Are you okay?" You queried, stifling back a laugh when you saw your husband step on a Lego.

"I'm fine." Zarkon grunted, trying to act completely unaffected as he plucked the Lego off of his foot before dropping it on the floor, but away from where he had to walk.

"Uh huh." You jested, a short giggle escaping past your lips.

"I'm fine, really." Zarkon scoffed in a slightly awkward tone, limping a little as he walked over to the other couch, sitting down with his right foot lifted up a little.

"Do you want me to look at it?" You queried in a sly tone, smirking at him.

"Yes, I would like that very much." Zarkon replied suggestively, wincing slightly in pain when he subconsciously tried putting his foot down on the floor.

You playfully rolled your eyes before going back to helping Zara and Gatrea with their homework. Seeing that their father was in pain, Krella, Kuhuv and Zia walked over to the couch Zarkon was sitting on, climbed up and cuddled up to him, each of them apologizing for leaving the Legos out on the floor. Zarkon couldn't stay upset about stepping on a Lego and forgave them. However, he knew that it was be a while before you stopped joking about the time he stepped on a Lego.

        _________________________________

~ Alfor ~

Sometimes you felt guilty for not spending enough one on one time with Lotarius since he was currently your only son, so one day you took him out for a mother-son day. Alfor didn't mind spending time alone with Fallara and Alazu, but he wasn't expecting to be given a makeover. He didn't mind his hair getting braided and little bows being put in his silky white locks, but he wasn't too sure how to feel about wearing a lot of play makeup, a tutu and a purple tiara. When Fallara and Alazu were finished giving their father a makeover, they decided that it was tea time. Being the adorable little princesses they were, it was one of their favorite things to play.

"How's your day been going so far, daddy?" Fallara asked her father curiously, pretending to be a grown-up.

"It's been quite nice. Thank you for asking, Princess Fallara." Alfor replied politely, smiling at his first daughter as he sat cross-legged at the little table in the playroom.