Baby bump

~ Zarkon ~

As you and Zarkon were getting ready for the day you noticed that he kept looking at you as you got out of your pajamas and put a clean bra on. You ignored his looks, thinking that he was just in the 'mood' again. However, when you looked at yourself in the full length mirror you noticed that your belly looked a little bigger.

"Zarkon, does it look like my belly is a little bigger?" You asked him curiously.

"It does." Zarkon said, walking over to where you stood in front of the mirror and knelt down a little.

"Is that why you keep staring at me?" You asked, finally knowing why he kept looking at you.

"Yes, it is. I can't help it, our little one is finally growing and you're finally getting a baby bump." Zarkon said, gently hugging you.

You wrapped your arms around Zarkon's neck and hugged him. Zarkon lightly kissed your neck and nuzzled you, happy that you finally had a baby bump. Now that you had a little bump growing he finally had something to affectionately rub at night.

       _________________________________

~ Alfor ~

As the weeks passed you started wondering if you would ever have a baby bump. So now, one morning while you and Alfor were getting ready for the day, you were standing in front of the full length mirror while only wearing a bra and panties.

"Alfor?" You asked, turning to face him.

"Yes?" Alfor asked, walking over to you.

"Do I look like I'm getting a baby bump?" You asked, questioning if you had one or not.

"You do look slightly more stout, yes." Alfor replied, looking at your bare belly.

"I guess. It's just so hard to tell." You said, rubbing your hands over your barely noticeable baby bump.

"You shouldn't be worried, princess. You do have a slight baby bump, I assure you. It will get bigger as time passes." Alfor said, hugging you from behind.

"I guess you're right. Thanks." You said, placing your hands on his.

"You're welcome. I love you." Alfor said affectionately.

"I love you too." You sighed happily, thankful to have him in your life.

       _________________________________

~ Blaytz ~

After a long day of doing his Kingly duties Blaytz was exhausted. Ever since you became pregnant Blaytz wanted you to take time off of your Queenly duties so that you wouldn't overexert yourself. So when he finally got back to his and your bedroom he noticed that a dim light, as well as soft music, was coming from the bathroom, so he went to go see if you were in there.

"Y/n?" Blaytz asked as he entered the bathroom.

"Hey hot stuff, I drew a bath for us." You said, sitting on the side of the tub while completely nude.

"Good, because today was exhausting. Thanks, cutie." Blaytz said as he began removing his clothes.

You watched and waited as Blaytz took his clothes off and placed each article of clothing in the hamper. The scented candles all throughout the bathroom flickered as the soft music played. Once he was completely naked Blaytz got in the tub and you followed, resting your back against his chest. Blaytz quietly sighed in relaxation as he placed his hands on your belly.

"You're looking a little bigger; you feel like it too." Blaytz said, softly kissing your neck.

"It's our baby." You told him, tilting your head slightly to one side to give him better access.

"I know. You look really sexy with a baby bump." Blaytz said lowly, kissing his way up your neck and lightly biting your right earlobe.

"Thanks." You said, quietly moaning at the feeling of his sharp teeth lightly biting your right earlobe, but not enough to draw blood.

"You know, it's been a while since we've done a certain something." Blaytz said suggestively, letting go of your right earlobe.

"You're exhausted, remember? We can do that tomorrow." You told him, the little hairs on the back of your neck standing up from the way he whispered in your ear.

"You're right. I love you, cutie." Blaytz said, resting his head on your right shoulder.

"I love you too, hot stuff." You said, placing your hands on his.

You and Blaytz just relaxed in the bath, enjoying the romantic mood you had set. The bubbly sweet scented water that surrounded you both helped Blaytz relax. He rubbed his thumbs over your slightly extended belly, feeling it and knowing that his and your child was in there.

       _________________________________

~ Gyrgan ~

As you and Gyrgan stood in the shower Gyrgan couldn't help but notice that your belly looked a little bigger. You weren't even twelve weeks pregnant yet.

"See something you like?" You asked, noticing that he kept staring at you.

"You look bigger around." Gyrgan said, kneeling down in front of you.

"I can't help it, I'm pregnant. But yeah, it is a little weird that I've got a baby bump already." You said, looking down at your slightly rounded stomach and lightly rubbing it.

"You're just as beautiful as ever, though." Gyrgan said with a smirk.

"You charmer." You said, rolling your eyes playfully.

Gyrgan laughed a little before leaning in for a kiss. You leaned forwards, wrapped your arms around his neck and pressed your lips against his. The kiss only lasted a few moments before you broke the kiss and started washing up again before the water got too cold.

        _________________________________

~ Trigel ~

When Trigel was finished with an important meeting in the village she came home and had dinner with you. After dinner and dessert you both went to your large bedroom to cuddle after getting into your matching pajamas. Trigel was spooning you when she rubbed a hand over your lower belly, feeling the slight bump.

"You have a baby bump." Trigel said happily, feeling the slight swell that was your baby bump.

"I do. Our baby is finally showing themself." You said, placing your hands on hers.

"Our child is going to be so wonderful." Trigel sighed happily.

"I know. I can't wait to meet them." You said softly.

Trigel smiled as she kissed your cheek, happy to have you and your soon to be baby in her life. You leaned your head against her, letting her kiss and nuzzle your cheek. You both ended up falling asleep after a while after you turned the bedroom light off.