Most embarrassing parenting moment

~ Zarkon ~

Since it was Kuhuv's bath day, you were giving her a bath. Normally Zarkon would have been helping you, but he was attending to something with Sendak's assistance. With your other four children gone for the day with their Dayak, it was only you and Kuhuv at home. Kuhuv loved the bubble bath you were giving her; she even scooped up some bubbles out of the water and placed them on top of her head, giggling joyously. After you were finished washing her, she was almost reluctant to get out of the tub until you promised that she could have a cookie.

Kuhuv held onto her favorite bath toys as you lifted her out of the soapy water and placed her down onto the floor towel. However, when you went to take the plug out of the drain, you weren't expecting the bathroom door to open. Thankfully, it was Zarkon who opened the door instead of someone else.

"Is there something you need?" You queried as you looked up at your husband, wondering what he needed.

"I just wanted to check on you and see how everything was going." Zarkon told you, his eyes meeting yours when you stood up.

A mischievous smile made its way onto Kuhuv's face when she saw that the door was open. You walked over to your husband, swooning a little; it was sweet of him to check on you when he was busy. Kuhuv took the opportunity to sneak past you and Zarkon and ran out into the hallway, not caring that she was completely naked and still dripping water.

"Y/n, where's Kuhuv?" Zarkon asked after a few moments, cutting off his conversation with you when he didn't see his and your youngest daughter.

"She's on the towe- Uh oh." You started to say, turning around and not seeing Kuhuv where you left her.

Right as you were about to panic, you and Zarkon heard giggling coming from down the hallway. It was obvious that Kuhuv managed to escape the bathroom while you were talking to your husband. You quickly followed Zarkon out of the bathroom, hoping to find your youngest daughter before anyone else saw her. Meanwhile, Kuhuv was clumsily running down the hallway while holding her favorite bath toy. When she saw a familiar person walking in her direction, she ran towards him.

"Unclw Sendak! Lookie at my toy!" Kuhuv said with excitement once she was close enough to her honorary uncle.

Sendak, who was looking for his mentor at the time, wasn't expecting to find a very wet and very naked two and a half year old Kuhuv running down the hallway while holding her squeaky rubber kitty. Kuhuv didn't exactly understand that she wasn't supposed to run around naked, so it didn't really matter to her. Right as she stopped in front of Sendak, you and Zarkon turned the corner, thankful that you both found your youngest daughter. However, the two of you were completely mortified when you both saw Sendak, who looked like he didn't know what to say or do in such an embarrassing situation, and was just as embarrassed. 

"I think you both lost something..." Sendak said awkwardly as he picked Kuhuv up and walked over to Zarkon, handing him the young girl.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry." You mumbled to Sendak while covering your face with your hands, feeling utterly embarrassed.

"It's fine… Just, please try to keep an eye on her." Sendak responded before turning around and walking away as quickly as he could.

As Sendak walked away, you and Zarkon were dying of pure embarrassment. You both walked back to the bathroom as quickly as possible, Zarkon still holding Kuhuv who was laughing hysterically. For someone so young, she was incredibly sneaky. You made sure to close the bathroom door after Zarkon walked in, getting the towel ready so that you could dry Kuhuv off. Needless to say, things would be very awkward between Zarkon and Sendak for a while and you would be embarrassed about the whole situation for a long time; Sendak would be embarrassed for a long time too, but he knew that he would have to deal with the same thing when he became a father.