01

Nova Storm

My first day of school. The day everyone dreads, well at least I do. It has been a rough year. Been to 4 different schools in 4 months. Even though I do it to myself doesn't mean I like having to meet new people, well when I do meet people.

"Nova get your ass down here now before your late!" And that would be my beloved stepmother, the queen of my hell. I just feel bad for the dog having to be stuck here with her.

I make my way downstairs to find the devil, right there, sitting in my house. "What the fuck is Maya fucking Mitchell doing in my house." There goes that good day I have planned. Maya Mitchell is worse then my bitch of a stepmom.

I grab my bag and run out of the house, grabbing my car keys from the hook. I get in and pull away from the house as quick as possible. Maybe if I don't think of her she will forever leave me alone.

Hah please I am just getting my hopes up.

I pull up to the parking lot and grab my bag. The school is a little much, but this whole town is so it isn't that big of a surprise. I head to the doors and walk in, bumping into something extremely hard. A wall maybe. Who the fuck putts a wall directly in front of a door. I look up to see the most beautiful set of hazel eyes I have ever seen.

Then he speaks, his voice so deep and husky. "Watch where the fuck your going pip-squeak." He sends me a glare before walking out of the building.

Did he just call me a pip-squeak? Well that is a new one. Usually it is something along the lines of hottie or bitch. Sometimes slut, hoe, or whore. But that was understandable since I got around, not anymore though.

I make my way down to the principles office, after searching in this maze. Shit if I thought I was gonna do that much exercise this morning then I would have slept better.

I haven't had my coffee yet!

Yea good luck to my teachers, I don't care about the students. Just the teachers. I lash out on anyone without my morning coffee. Stupid Maya Mitchell.

Well here we go. Please tell me they won't fuck with me right now, or I will bitch slap the fuck out of a hoe. If that hoe is Maya then I won't hold back. Okay maybe lets not get suspended first day.

I walk into the office, checking out my surroundings. There is two boys that look like they got a good beating, a petty bitch in a cheer uniform, and... what looks like the dick that gave me my new nickname.

Damn he got a nice ass.

What the fuck. Please I have a better ass then that.

But I still couldn't look away... until I heard my name called.

I look up to see a women who looks to be in her late 40's. She going grey though. I step towards the desk, a hand on my arm pulling me back. Forcing me to turn and slam into their chest with a loud thud. Painful too.

Shit. I know that scent, pip-squeak guy. Did he tell me his name before? I don't fucking know-

"So your name is Nova, guess I will be showing you around." A large smirk makes its way onto his face, a dimple on his left cheek taking it's place. God damn he has a sexy smile.

Just makes me wanna rip off his clothes and take him with.... Nope okay this is fucking stupid.

It has been over a year though.

No, god no. No more sex.

Ugh fuck this shit. I pull my arm out of his grasp and walk around him. I make it half way down the hall when I get called from a few steps behind me. Turning around to face the Greek fucking god of a man, my eyes widen as his lips are now on mine. Damn this dude has soft lips, mmm and the minty taste. When I only slightly react he pulls back, eyebrows furrowed.

"Heh who thought I would kiss you back, and what the fuck was that." A deep chuckle escapes his lips, he turns around and runs off.

Am I like dreaming or in a nightmare. I can't tell what this would be. Like a mix? I don't even know but what I do know is that his lips are soft as hell and that there may be no reason behind that.

Or there could be.

I get pulled out of my thoughts by a squeal. What now.

Looking behind me, there stands a tall brunette with blue eyes and a slim torso. I love her style. " Hi I am Olivia. Oh you are so cute, you are defiantly my brothers type." She latches on to my arm and pulls me to a classroom. "this is our first class, anyways that kiss was beautiful except for you being boring and not kissing back. Oh and lashing out like damn."

She mumbles something and laughs. Is she crazy?

The teacher is late so everyone is just talking. "So these are my girls, girls this is Nova she is our new friend. Ooh and Ace's new girlfriend." I cut her off, " uhm I have no clue who Ace is and I don't have a boyfriend. I am not really into dating." They stare at me as if I had killed someone. Or that they saw a ghost. Maybe both.

One of the girls speaks up and I wish she didn't. God, why do you do this to me. "M-Maya, uhm hi. If you want us to leave we can, here." They start to get up before the devil speaks up. "No girls don't go through the trouble." My body tenses as her hand is placed on my shoulder, everyone in the class goes quiet. Staring in shock. "I just wanna talk to my good friend Nova. Oh how I have missed you, we didn't get to talk this morning. You were kind of in a rush don't ya think?."

A fake smile graces her lips as she pulls me up and out of the classroom. "Dude what the fuck is your problem. " I yell as she throws me to the ground. " Listen here bitch, this is what you are gonna do. You will stay the hell away from Ace, you won't be joining the volleyball team this time. Oh and you know what how about you just leave like you always do." A grin replacing my frown, I slowly stand up.

I take her hair, and right as I am about to punch her straight in the nose I get pulled away. "Oh come on, at least if I am gonna get suspended let me punch her. Ooh or break her nose. You know what I like that one better."

Before I could say anything else, a hand grips my jaw and forces me to look up. I trail my eyes up to meet the hazel eyes I have become so fond of.

Like a pull, we start leaning in closer to each other. Next thing I know I am thrown on the ground with the weight of a cow on my hips. A slap causing my head to whip to the left. Then a punch to my eye. I look up to see Maya on top of me. I smirk and lift my hips up as fast as I could. Resulting in little miss perfect to land on her face. Bitch.

I step on her back, adding enough pressure to add a touch of pain. A wince comes from her, along with a small crack. Before going further I get off and head back to class. I was about to close the door when it opens vastly and Ace's head pokes in.

Narrowing my eyes at him, he steps inside. Bending down, he whispers. "We never got to have that kiss, oh and you night have broken one of her ribs." I Look up at him with wide eyes. Shit if my bitch of a mother found out, I would be in serious trouble.

I run past him, and out of the school.