06

NOVA STORM

I smile as he takes my hand in his, slowly opening his beautiful blue eyes. "Hi Vincent." He groans a bit but his smile widens, "hi gorgeous." I stare into his eyes, tears fogging up my vision. "Aw love, it's alright."

His hand caresses my face lightly, causing me to shiver a tiny bit.

"I- I thought you were gonna die!" I sobbed out. He calms me down a bit by cuddling me. Pulling me into his side. "No! I don't want to hurt you!" Vincent pulls back a touch and looks into my eyes, smiling softly he says, "I would rather feel all the pain in the world then not be able to hold you in my arms. I am fine baby, please all I want is to cuddle you." My eyes go wide and I stop breathing for a moment. I stay stuck in place replaying his words over and over in my head, soon enough a big smile graces my face and I climb into the bed with Vincent.

He chuckles slightly and pulls me in closely, one hand going on my side and the other on my thigh gently caressing it.

I stuff my face into his neck and breathe in his scent.

                                                                               Flashback

I look closer and see a gunshot wound... 

Waiting a few minuets for the men leave, I finally am able to go out and help Vincent.

 I run up to Vincent in tears and tear off a piece of his shirt to apply pressure to the wound with, putting enough pressure I try to keep Vincent awake. "Vincent you got to stay awake, please just stay awake a little longer, okay?" I sob out. 

Quickly I grab my phone and call 911."Hello this is 911 how may I assist you?" My hands shake and I try to talk through my sobbing. "P-please help m-me... he was s-shot." I manage to spit out.

There is a slight pause before the 911 operator responds. "Okay ma'am there is an ambulance on the way, just try to keep him awake okay, can you do that for me?" I let out a shaky breath and clutch my phone tighter. "Yes I think I c-can do t-that" I sniffle as I hang up the phone and try to keep Vincent awake.

The ambulance comes and takes him away, and the cops come to speak with me.

                                                                     End of flashback

I woke up an hour later on Vincent's chest. I hear voices so I lift my head and look around the room, there is an older woman who I assume is Vincent's mom along with his dad, and a little girl sitting on his mother's lap.

My eyes go wide as I realize that I am meeting his family while in this position, I blush and stuff my head back into Vincent's neck. I hear a few people chuckle but pay no mind to it. Soon enough I fall asleep cuddling Vincent, so warm and comfortable.

A couple hours later I wake up alone.

Wait a minute. Where is Vincent! I shoot up from the bed and start looking around for Vincent. He is nowhere to be found so I give up, heading back to the room. I open his room, looking up I see him smiling at me. My eyes widen and I run towards him.

"Holy shit you scared me! Please never leave me again" I sobbed out. He looks down at me concerned, his hands move my head to like at him and I sniffle a little. His eyes narrow a touch before speaking, "you're crying? Nova why are you crying, you never cry." I sigh and climb into bed with Vincent.

I snuggle into his chest and smile a bit. Honestly to answer his question, I can't because not even I know. Right as I saw him I just broke down, no matter how hard I fought it. So that's what I tell him. "If I am being honest... I have no clue. I got so scared when you were shot, you weren't even able to stay awake and it scared the shit out of me. Then when I couldn't find you when I woke up, I went looking for you..."

My hand clenches around his shirt as I look up and continue, "then when I came back and saw you. Well I don't know, I just couldn't hold it in anymore. As weird as it sounds I have grown a little attached to you." He looks down at me with a soft smile and moves the hair off of my face.

He chuckles and holds me tighter. "Baby girl I would never leave you, not even possible anyways." My stomach does that things again, that queasy feeling. Now I am actually starting to like that little queasy feeling he gives me.

He kisses my head and holds me tight,

I mean I could get used to this, I would not mind one bit. Oh wait I do wonder how good he would feel inside me though. Cause like shit he can just fill me up good, oh yes please.

Hah yeah probably not the best place or time to be having these thoughts. Oh well, not like anyone else would know anyways. I am definitely gonna continue thinking about how full I would feel. Like he has a huge cock. Never have I seen one look that good, it is just shaped perfectly. Hm and I just know that this man is able to find every good pleasurable spot on my body.

Why the fuck did they just have to break in at that specific time. If they didn't I would have had his thick dick deep inside me already, they could have just shot him after I got that dick.

I wonder if he is into having hospital sex, feeling a little horny right now...

~~~~~~~~~~

So I guess hospital sex was not an option, well for one I never even talked to Vincent about my dirty little idea. That was not the problem though, the problem was his family never left. 

I had woken up from my little nap with Vincent, I turn around and his parents are creeping on us sleeping. Just staring so intently, not even saying anything. After that there was always at least one other person in the room.

One day though. One day.