08

NOVA

I groan and snuggle into the warmth beside me, why is it so warm? My hands move to cuddle it and all I feel is a body. Shit! who did I sleep with now, my head shoots up and my eyes narrow before taking in who it is. My expression softens and a small smile replaces my frown, taking in his unconscious state.

Vincent's hand comes around and pushes me back down onto his chest, "what do you think you are doing baby girl?" He says in his deep, sexy morning voice. I feel heat pool down there and I squeeze my legs together. I place my face into his neck and breathe in his masculine scent, "nothing just forgot where I was."

He chuckles and moves his hand down to be placed on my ass, my breathing picks up as his fingers are so close to the place I need. "Well than... am I not good enough to be remembered? Ooh that just hurts baby." I giggle at his response, but that giggle is soon replaced with a breathy moan as Vincent's fingers find their way to my pussy. His fingers circle my clit, teasing my still slightly sensitive area. His fingers slip into my tight hole slightly emitting another moan from me.

Vincent pulls me on top of him, grinding me into his now erect member. "Mm you are so wet for me already baby, just ready for me to pound into this sweet little pussy of yours hm?" I nod eagerly, grinding faster on his thick cock causing him to groan. Vincent pushes me back down onto the bed before slamming his thick length into me. My back arches as I moan out loudly, taking in every thrust. I wrap my legs around his torso allowing him to thrust deeper into my dripping core, he groans as he is able to push his whole cock inside me.

I push down like before with every thrust, clenching my walls around his dick. Vincent's thrusts quicken, pounding into me mercilessly.

His hands grab ahold of my hair and pull down causing my head to be pulled back, I moan as I feel the pressure building up in my stomach. Vincent's speed increases making my legs tighten around him, pushing him deeper into me. I squeeze around him when I feel the pressure getting too much for me. "I am gonna cum daddy" I moan out, he groans and takes my lips in his mouth.

We both find our release, he pulls out and cums on my stomach. Vincent climbs off the bed, coming back with a towel to clean me up. "So are you hungry?" Vincent says with a smile, I giggle and nod my head. "yes, very hungry." I reply after, he holds out his hand still smiling. "Well than lets go to the kitchen so I can make some food, hmm?"

I take his hand and stand up with wobbly legs, falling into his arms. He chuckles a bit, allowing me to find my balance. Vincent hands me a shirt and I look at him confused, "you can't stand around naked." He says in a 'duh' tone. "Well unless you want me to fuck you again," Vincent says under his breath.

I groan but agree, my poor pussy can't take anymore right now. We had fucked for two more hours after the first round. I don't think I can take anymore today.

~~~~~~~~~

We were cuddling on his couch watching a movie when the doorbell rung. I look at him confused, "did you invite someone over today?" I ask. He furrowed his eyebrows looking lost in thought, the turning to look at the door. "No" he replies.

I get off of him allowing him to get up and answer the door, which he does just that. Walking to the door, he takes out a gun from the flower vase. What the fuck- You know what I am not even gonna try and ask why. He opens the door and immediately tenses. "Jay what are you doing here?" I groan almost immediately  as I hear that name, "who you got over dear brother? Is this a bad time, eh whatever I won't ever care anyways." Jay says as he walks past Vincent, Jay immediately stops upon seeing me. I smile awkwardly before looking anywhere but him, suddenly very interested in the wall.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Jay's face turn red before whipping around to Vincent. "Why the fuck is she here!" Jay screams, while I am over here trying not to laugh Vincent is trying not to rip Jay's head off. Vincent groans loudly which shuts Jay up, "listen little brother." Vincent seethes out, stalking towards Jay. "It doesn't concern you why my girlfriend  is in my house, what does concern you is to why the hell you are here." Both Jay and I's heads shoot towards Vincent. Did he just say girlfriend? Sir since when, I remember him fucking me and then when going to sleep he said something. Obviously me being tired I just hummed as a response, but what the hell did he say?

Oh my god he asked me to his girlfriend afterwards! Shit and of course I had to be fucking tired and missed it, I mean at least it's not like I would say no I just feel bad that I wasn't fully there when he asked and couldn't show how I would really feel. Maybe he thinks I don't actually like him!

I get pulled out of my thoughts as I hear Jay yelling at Vincent. "What the fuck do you mean girlfriend! She is fucking mine." I scoff and stand up, going to stand beside Vincent. His arm going around me in a protective manner. "You are funny, I am not yours. I regret ever being yours, but I guess I should thank you. I mean you are the reason I know your brother. Oh yeah and he is a way better boyfriend than you could ever be, I mean you never even told your fucking family about me cause you were trying to 'protect' me. But look at that, I have met your family and they absolutely love me. Plus I am still here so I think I will be fine." I say in a disgusted voice.

He scowls and walks out of the house, slamming the door behind him. "Hm dramatic much," I say which cause Vincent to laugh. He shakes his head and heads back to the couch. I come right after him and cuddle into his side, "how about we continue with our movie baby girl." I nod and get comfy.

We watch the movie for a few minutes before I pause the movie and look up at Vincent. "Last night when we were going to bed, you said something. Were you asking me to be your girlfriend?" He smiles down at me and kisses my forehead, "yeah I did. Sorry I should have realized how tired you were, plus that was like the worst time to ask. I swear I do actually like you and want to be with you, I didn't ask just because we had sex." Vincent says genuinely, I smile at him and kiss him on the lips. "No it's okay, and I do actually want to be your girlfriend. I just wish I could have been more awake to show you how excited I would have been." I reply quickly, Vincent raises an eyebrow and I realize that I started rambling about that.

I blush and look down. He chuckles and I feel his hand on my chin making me look up at him, "oh baby girl what am I gonna do with you." He says before kissing me deeply.