04

I park my car in front of the beige building and head in. I see Jay with a big smirk on his face, and a young women in his arms. I scoff. Does he really think I care.

Walking up to them, the young women holds out her hand and introduces herself. "Hi I am Emma, boss is just in his office so follow me." She says all with a smile on her face. Jay is watching me intently, looking at every detail and emotion he can find. "Hi, I am Nova if you didn't know."

She giggles and walks towards the elevator. "Oh my, of course I know who you are. Boss hasn't stopped talking about you since that night." I look at her strangely. He has been talking about me? "Wait... what night?" She looks up from her phone and says, "the night from the club. With you and that girl, oh and don't worry I am the bosses sister so I won't tell."

My heart stops. Please don't tell me I had a foursome with this man. I mean I have never met him so it's not like I could've stopped it.

It is just that he want's to see me. why would he want to see me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright just in there." Emma says before walking off. I knock and wait for the small 'come in'.

Opening the door the boss looks up, and once I am fully inside with the door closed he shoots out of his seat and walks over to me. I look at him weirdly as he grabs my hand and kisses it. "Hello love... good to see you again." He says with a smirk. I look at him wide eyed remembering how he had called me that many times the other night.

"It... it's you." He lets out a breathless laugh and gives me a smile. "Yes love it is me." He bends down and my breath falters. He places a delicate kiss on my cheek, with his lips lingering and hot breath fanning my cheek. "I have been dying to see you since that night." He says barely above a whisper.

My breathing stops and my eyes go wide. His lips were on mine, rough and eager. I started to kiss back and he must have liked that as his pace picks up. He pushes me against the door with a loud thud, kneading my hips with his enlarged hands. I stifle out a moan. His tongue licks my lips asking for entry and I allow.

We pull back to breathe, looking at each other. A smirk plays at his lips. Eyes shinning like he just won his favorite toy.

"Why did you ask me to come?" I ask with a little slur in my words. He picks me up and sets me on the desk, spreading my legs to stand in-between. His hands rubbing up and down my legs he says, "because love I wanted to see you." A little cheer in his voice, he gives me a peck on the lips.

Giving him a skeptical look I continue, "why? Is there a reason you wanted to see me?" He looks down and lets out a sigh. "Okay so maybe there is." I look at him, hinting to continue. " Look your father has been getting into bad business. He has made a gang of very bad people and he needs to be taken down. The only person that can do that is you, if you don't then all the towns money, contracts, alliances, anything important will be gone. He is trying to start a war with Italy and we can't get to him since there is always people around."

I start to laugh at the mention of it, "you think I don't know." I start to laugh even more.

I look up to him giving me a stern look so I stop laughing. Clearing my throat I continue, "what do you need me to do?" He has a pleased look on his face as he picks up a folder from behind me. "This is the fun part." He says with a smirk. "What I need you to do is play with his mind a bit, then you will trick him into thinking that you have got your hands on a lot of money and you need help loading it. So that is where I come in and knock him out, haul him in the truck and bring him back to the cages."

I shake my head. "Then what do you do with him after that?" I look up through my eyelashes to see him with a genuine smile. "That baby girl is up to you to decide." My stomach twists at the nickname, and my chest goes warm. "What do you mean 'for me to decide'" still smiling he says, "well you can choose what you want us to do to him. You don't have to watch but you still have the option of choosing what happens."

A faint smile paints my lips, putting my hands around his neck and using my legs to pull him closer. I whisper in his ear, seductive tone in tow. "Is that all you need me for Mr.Ramiro?" My words slowing down as I continue with my teasing. "Is there anything that I could help you with." I say as my hand runs down Vincents chest. A shiver becomes visible as I trace his abs, my hand tugging at his hair the slightest bit.

His expression hardens, eyes growing darker. Eyes forming into slits. Grip tightening. And his breathing deepening. A smirk plays at my lips as I pull harder on his hair, making him groan quietly. His eyes shut momentarily as his body moves impossibly closer.

I can feel the heat radiating off of him, with his growing member pressed roughly against my thigh.

I look down to see the tent in his pants growing extremely large and hard. Looking back up with wide eyes, the frown on his face forms a smirk seeing my expression. " I don't like to be teased little girl. Now if you don't stop then I might take up your offer of needing your help with things." A light chuckle escapes past his lips as he continues, "except it may be more of a punishment then pleasure."

I roll my eyes and look back into his intoxicating gaze. "Well I guess you don't remember our night as much as I do, because I surely remember loving the pain you gave me." I hop off the desk, and his grip loosens from the change in position. "Oh no I definitely remember it. I have been waiting to fuck this tight little pussy for so long, I could never forget it. But I was going easy, meet me at my house tonight if you really wanna know how rough I can be."

He smirk as he hands me a piece of paper and walks me to his door.

"Well Mr.Ramiro we will just have to see, but don't start getting your hopes up. I am a busy woman." I reply and walk out the door. He looks behind me then back to my eyes. "Yes you are, but I do wish for you to be at my house at 8. That is if you decide to come over."

I look up to his eyes and freeze in my spot. His eyes are just so beautiful, I could stare at them for so long. His intoxicating blue eyes. So calm and serene. He is so mysterious, yet so easy to figure out.

I am pulled out of my dazed state as someone clears their throat from behind me, I turn around to be met with Jay. His face contorted into one of anger. I roll my eyes and turn back to Vincent.

"I will have to sneak out to come, so if I am successful then I will come over. But I will text you either way." I walk up to Vincent, stand on my tip toes and kiss him on the cheek. I turn around and smile politely at Jay and walk past him.

I make it to the elevator without having Jay on my ass, but as soon as I step in he comes running after me. I let out an annoyed grunt and step to the far right corner. He walks in, breathing in deeply before talking.

"What the hell was that Nova, what are you doing with my boss. Why are you going over to his house, oh and why are you kissing him on the fucking cheek." A sigh of agitation leaves his mouth as the door closes, people look at us weird and I just glare at them. I look back at Jay to see him glaring daggers at me. I take a deep breath and step forward. "Listen Jay," I start with annoyance clear in my voice. "I don't care about what you want or need. We aren't together anymore, and we wont ever get back together. What I do with your boss doesn't concern you, or anyone for that matter. So since we aren't together anymore... well that implies that what I do doesn't matter anymore. So fuck off and leave me alone, cause I have done way more with him then just a kiss on the cheek." After that the door opens and I make my way out, "oh and if you want details then I can totally give them to you, you just might not like it."

I smirk as I walk away from a stunned Jay, heading out of that building and to my car.