05

VINCENT

I had finally seen her.
Now she is gone.
I got a taste of her lips and now I am in absolute bliss.

I never really cared about someone, other then my family, and my best friend. But never have I ever felt something for a girl.

Not that I care, it is almost impossible not to like something about that girl. Her body, her lips, her eyes, her voice, her soft and soothing touch.

She is just... amazing. I don't know what to say or do around her, my mind just goes to mush when she walks in the room. And when I kissed her, when she moaned of pleasure... the pleasure I gave her.

I missed her, which is kind of odd. Yet I did.

Now I might be seeing her tonight, and I am super jittery and have a strong urge to just go home.

Although, when she talked about coming over, my brother got a little upset.

It made me uncomfortable when he Open handedly stared at her ass. Or when he followed her to the elevator.

Being the snoop I was I checked the camera's, and he is fucking touching her!

I just kept my cool and let it slide... for now.

I will see her later tonight so I can ask then, well at least she should be coming over.

                                   5 hours later...

I fixed my sleeves, straightened out my pants, and played with my hair. Perfect.

Nova should be coming over soon. I made dinner and cleaned up the house, I even got some candles out hoping she would like them.

I still haven't gotten a text yet and it is quarter past 8. My nerves are sky rocketing. My mind is going a thousand miles per hour as I try to understand my situation.

There is a girl coming over. To my house. And I invited her.

Lord help me.

The doorbell rings and my heart stops. Oh god she is here. I take a deep breath in and make my way to the door.

I open the door and...

                                    NOVA STORM

I slide out of my window, falling a couple feet until I land on the ground. And I gotta say, that shit fucking hurt.

I groan but get up anyways.

I am pretty nervous to go over to Vincents house. Yet I am still pretty excited.

He said he had something planned for me and I can't tell if I should be excited or scared. I mean the guy told me to meet him and we talked about capturing my dad. The fact that it was my dad is what is making me scared, he could be kidnapping me for all I know.

Anyways, I get into my car and head down the road.

It took like 30 minutes to get to Vincents house. No sorry not house, it is a fucking mansion.

It is so pretty and modern, brown walls on exterior. Cobblestone driveway, water fountain's in the middle, glass windows everywhere, and my favourite, the garden.

I am at loss for words as I pull up. This guy must be a damn millionaire.

I get out and fix myself up first.

I am wearing a slit hem blue satin cami dress, with black tied stilettos. I have a black purse and a few necklaces and rings for accessories as well.

I knock on the door and wait about five minutes before the door opens very slowly.