Always Defend You

"Kendall! Nancy!" Jonathan screamed into the woods

"Kendall! Nancy!" Jonathan screamed into the woods. "Come on, come on. Kendall! Where are you?"

"Jonathan!" Kendall screamed, still in the upside down, not knowing how to get back home, holding onto Nancy's hand like her life depended on it. "Jonathan!" The girls screamed. "Jonathan! We're right here?" Nancy yelled running in zig zags, dragging Kendall along after her.

"Nancy!" Jonathan yelled as he held a flashlight looking for the two. "Kendall! Come on!"

"Jonathan, Where are you? Jonathan!" Nancy screamed as they stopped to breathe once they believed they had gotten away from the creature. "Kendall!" They both heard in the distance.

"Jonathan!" They screamed but all they got back were echoes of their own voices. "Jonathan, We're right here! Right here!" Kendall yelled while spinning in circles, her voice straining from how much she was yelling.

"I'm right here!" Jonathan screamed. "Kendall! Nancy! Just follow the sound of my voice!".

The girls had heard the boy's idea and began running where they heard the voice. "Jonathan!" Both girls screamed, running as fast as they could. "Just follow my voice!" They heard Jonathan scream in the distance, "Jonathan!" The girls screamed.

"Follow my voice. Kendall, I'm right here!" As soon as Kendall heard Jonathan's voice she ran in that direction, Nancy right beside her.

"Nancy!" They both stopped to look to their left, seeing the monster they had just gotten away from. Nancy screamed in terror as Kendall screamed for Jonathan in the distance, hoping the boy could hear them like they did.

Jonathan whipped his head in the direction of the screaming, "Nancy! Kendall!" Joanthan stopped in front of the same tree where Jonathan found the girls' bags. Jonathan breathed heavily as he looked at the hole in the tree, slimy, red and glowing.

The girls were hiding behind a tree, hoping the monster didn't see them. Kendall had her hand covering her mouth as she sobbed, her other hand in Nancys who was trying to catch her breath.

Jonathan kept his flashlight pointed at the hole as he took slow steps towards it meanwhile on the other side, both girls were shaking as the monster stomped, every step getting closer and closer to the girls. "Kendall? Nancy?" Jonathan whispered out.

"Follow the sound of my voice!" The girls could hear the boy as if he was a few feet away from the two, they looked to their side and saw the tree they crawled into.

"You go first." Nancy quietly whispered, making Kendall's eyes go wide. "What no! Hell no." Kendall whisper yelled back to Nancy. "I'll be right behind you." Nancy whispered, pushing Kendall out towards the tree with the hole. Kendall slowly looked back at Nancy before crawling in.

"Kendall? Nancy?" Jonathan asked, stepping closer to the tree. All of a sudden, a hand popped out making the boy fall backwards. "Jonathan!" Kendall screamed.