Bowie vs Kenny Rogers

"I'm here! I'm here! Don't drive away!" Kendall yelled as she ran down her driveway to Jonathan's car

"I'm here! I'm here! Don't drive away!" Kendall yelled as she ran down her driveway to Jonathan's car. Jonathan laughed at her yells, her neighbor walking her dog eyeing Kendall but the girl just waved at her. "Hi, Mrs. Adler!"

Kendall climbed into the passenger seat with a sigh. "Sorry I'm late." Kendall muttered tiredly. She looked to her house and watched Marcus walk out of the front door and to his bike, making her point at him. "That little dork stole my lunch money last night." Kendall said, squinting at him.

"Was Marcus ransacking your room too?" Jonathan asked and Kendall sighed, a small laugh passing through her lips as she nodded, resting her elbow on the windowsill and her head in her hands as he started to drive. "I walked into my room after he left and found my mattress not even in my bed anymore."

Jonathan laughed, looking at her before looking at the road. "How did he do that?" Kendall rolled her eyes playfully, holding her hand up in front of Jonathan. "Don't ask. I don't even know."

Jonathan chuckled as he pulled into a spot at school. "You know you should just hide your money better." He said with a shrug. Kendall turned to him with an annoyed expression. "And where do you hide your money? Because I can share your intel with Nancy. Apparently Mike stole like half of her piggy bank money."

Jonathan laughed, shaking his head as he turned off the car. "I'm not giving away my secrets." Kendall's jaw dropped defensive as the sound of a loud engine made Jonathan and Kendall look back into the parking lot. Kendal turned to Jonathan who just shrugged.

They both got out of the car and watched as a blue Chevrolet Camaro sped into a parking spot. A boy with a long mullet, wearing denim on denim walked out of the car, smoking a cigarette. Kendall scoffed, turning to Jonathan from across the car. "What an ass." Kendall told him and Jonathan nodded.

"I know." A voice announced from behind Kendall before a high pitched chuckle came from the voice. Kendall and Jonathan turned their heads, locking eyes with Tina. She looked at Kendall and Jonathan, blowing a bubble before watching the new boy walk into school.

Kendal scoffed, walking to the other side of the car to Jonathan. "Let's just get inside." Jonathan nodded, walking beside her.

"Kenny! Kenny! Hold up! Wait!" Steve yelled as she and Jonathan passed his car that he and Nancy were still at.

Kendall sighed, continuing to walk since she heard Steve and Nancy running after them. Steve came up beside her holding a bunch of papers with Nancy on the other side of him. He flicked the paper before showing it to her the papers. "Did either of you finish this?"

Kendall snatched the paper out of his hands so she and Jonathan could look at it. Her brows furrowed as she looked at Steve. "What even is this?" Steve's eyes widened slightly, his lips pursing slightly. "Uh... early applications." Steve mumbled.