Meet Y/N

PLEASE READ!
Yes I know Y/N was a minor when she got pregnant but ya know, teen pregancies happen. I don't go into detail or sexualize them in any way!

Now on to introductions.

F/N L/N

Age- 18 (third year)

All your personal information (height, hair color, hair length, eye color ect..)

Personality- Y/N is extremley quiet at school. She rarley talks to anyone and is very monotone and blunt with most people.

With her son however she is extremly loving and caring. She always puts him first and her main goal is to keep her son happy and healthy.

Y/N is always very composed on the outside but on the inside she is constantly panicing and overthinking. She suffers from a bit of PTSD and anxiety. This is due to her backstory which you learn as the story goes on.

Likes- her son's smile. It's her favorite thing ever. Whenever she is in a bad mood she likes to hold/cuddle her son. She also likes ducks. She likes ducks very much. She also likes to feed them at ponds or lakes. Rain. She likes the way it smells and feels. It calms her.

Dislikes- Nosy people. It makes her uneasy when people are in her buisness all the time. People who disrespect her son. I'm sure its obvious why. She really hates vegetables. She makes her son eat them but she refuses to eat them herself. She also hates emotions. Simply because she has too many of them and wishes she could turn them off.

Now let me introduce your son. Haru L/N.

Age-2 (She found out she was pregnant by the end of her first year of high school. It's the middle of her third year right now)

Height- 2'1

Appearance- Light brown hair, could be mistaken for dirty blonde but it is indeed light brown. His hair is that natural messy type. He doesn't have a lot of it considering he is two but the hair he does have is just really short and messy. His eyes are hazel. He mainly keeps a stoic expression, his face only lights up when he has sweets or when hes watching anime with his mother. He has cute chubby cheeks as well.

Personality- Despite not knowing the difference between good and bad, he is a fast learner. He seems very reserved and mature for a boy his age.

He can talk, just a bit though and he can still be hard to understand at times. He adapts to situations quickly. However the same can't be said for people. The only people he actually is normal around are his mom and the babysitter.

Around anyone else he keeps to himself and is very wary. He is surprisingly smart for his age and shows possible signs of Alexithymia.

Likes- sweets. Literally any sweets. And of course his mom. And surprisingly anime. It captivates him.

Dislikes- new people. As said before he is wary of them. Dogs. They are scary to him. And rain, it puts him in a bad mood. Although his mother loves the rain.

Alright now that that's out of the way, I can start the story. This story will just be a bunch of fluff with bits of angst. This is a Tendou x single mother reader if anyone couldnt tell.

I know most of you guys hate kids but I really wanted to make a wholesome story like this sooo,

Hope you enjoy.